Chapter 11

He looked at her the way all women want to be looked at by a man.- F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Dillon's POV.

"Would you like some help?" She questioned melodically as the laughter was evident in her voice.

"I can manage." I replied looking down at the blow-dryer and brush in confusion.

"So there's finally something the billionaire can't do?" She laughed as she switched the loud noise of the blow-dryer off.

"I will do this angel, just tell me how." I said as I turned it back on.

Carefully listening to her instructions, I had somehow managed to get her hair dry.

"How does it look?" She asked nervously catching her teeth between her lips.

Tugging it free, I swiped my thumb across her lush mouth as I felt as though I was looking at her for the very first time. As always, my breath caught in my lungs as I stared completely mesmerized. Turning her head around she glanced at the mirror and looked completely appalled by her reflection.

"My hair looks like a bird's nest." She burst out trying not to laugh as she took the brush from near the sink and ran it through her hair.

"But it is dry." I stated smugly prideful as she playfully rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Thank you." She murmured shyly.

"You look beautiful angel. You always do." I told her meaning every word as I continued to look at her completely enraptured as I was taken back in time for a moment outside that ice-cream parlor it could have been a lifetime ago. "And you grew up to be even more stunning."

"Are you saying that I look old?" She teased as the tear stains faded and her baby blue eyes now sparkled in amusement.

"Never." I instantly denied, "You still have that perfect heart shape face, and those bright baby blue eyes that I use to love to look at especially when you smile...like you are right now. And that rosy glow to your cheeks reminded me of my grand's garden outside of Manchester. And you have a very cute nose still with that twenty-two dusting of chocolate freckles that matches your hair." Tucking a strand behind her ear I continued on as I came closer between her legs, "And your lush mouth tortured me for nights on end as your pink lips became my addiction for a full summer. You are one of a kind Geneviève. Just look at me and you will see it." I said to her as her eyes misted over.

"Don't cry angel." I murmured as I placed a light kiss against both her eyelids as her eyes fluttered shut.

Picking her back up, I carried her back into the bedroom as I placed her into my bed.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked tucking her in as I sat next to her, "Would you like some dinner?"

"I'm alright." She mumbled sleepily as the exhaustion of the day got the better of her.

Placing a kiss against her temple, her eyes peacefully closed.

"Where would you sleep if this is your bedroom?" She questioned opening her eyes after a second piercing me with those blues covered in confusion.

"Right there." I smirked unable to help myself as I pointed at the spot beside her as a flush graced her delicate cheeks.

"Is that a problem?" I asked enjoying the way she squirmed under my heated gaze.

"I'm not having sex with you." She remarked looking away from me as she turned a bright red resembling the Christmas ornaments.

A wolfish smile suddenly overtook me, "I don't remember asking you to have sex with me but if you are offering I would not wish to disappoint and turn you down."