THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED WIFE

Nicolaides Kourakis had it all. The Greek God like man possessed the refined beauty as powerful as his name, the wealth as that to Plutus and the sophisticated charm of Eros. Newly appointed CEO of the world's largest shipping yard, the proud Greek believed he had it all.

Or so he thought...

Athena Stavros.

The gentle, humble daughter who would do anything to please her father.

Even if it meant becoming the wife of the most powerful man in Greece...

Nicolaides or as he prefers 'Nico' is all about work first and play later. The International Billionaire strives on his dedication and pride he devoted to his company and would do just about anything to save it.

Anything...

A stipulation in the will demands the young Greek must marry a chosen bride or simply retire from his beloved position. With their faiths already decided and destiny written before time, Nico and Athena are brought together.

Would the famous International playboy tame his ways for a marriage that neither wants or would he forfeit everything he had ever worked for, for the sake of his freedom?

Conflicted, torn and emotionally detached, Nico must decide where his responsibility lies.

Every moment two people parts are entwined, a story begins.

Would this story turn into a fairytale?

Would Athena become the billionaire's arranged wife...?

SNEAK PEAK*

"You were not always this quiet agape mou." Nico said into the silence stilling me as I sipped the chilled wine.

"Then I guess you do not know me at all." I responded feeling brave from the few sips of the drink.

A frown marred his lovely mouth as he replied in a low voice, "I guess not but I know your body Athena." He said to me causing a heat to slowly travel down my body, "Even better than you do."

"Please stop." I pleaded a little too breathless but it was a plea nevertheless.

Be sure to check out Nico's and Athena's story available on my page ;)