Power Up

Toshinri's (All Might) POV

"So I turn here... pass this tree and then... Oh! There it is"

The instructions Midoriya gave me were really good. The log home was elegant and did not seem to lack in structure, big but homey. I was near the entrance when I heard "All Mi- Toshinori! You're early" from the woods. I turn my head to see a small wooden chair and table under a tree, sitting there was a small green fluff with a cup of what I assume is coffee. I walk up to him and watch him make another chair... ah, Yayurozu's quirk.

I sit beside him and try to start a conversation.

3rd Person POV

"What coffee are you drinking? I'm an americano guy myself" Toshinori stated, breaking the serene silence

"Oh, Umm... this is not coffee. I don't drink coffee, personally, it is too weak for me" Izuku replied

"Ah. Well, you're up early. I'm quite a morning person myself but being a teacher calls for late nights. I've been waking up later than normal but I think it is a good habit"

Izuku laughed a bit "I agree that it's a good habit ~aaand that teachers don't really sleep much... I can't say I'm a morning person because I haven't been able to sleep yet"

"Like... you didn't sleep last night?" Toshinori said dumbfounded

"Haha. yeah. Don't worry, my sleep schedule is basically non-existent so don't be too scared of a 'teacher's late-night(s)'"

"Haha, Yeah"

The two wrap up and make their way inside.

"I know you know"

"Yup"

Toshinori hands Izuku a plastic bag with a strand of his hair, Izuku continues to take the hair out and ingesting it.

"Surprisingly underwhelming" Izuku commented, "Anyway, Japanese breakfast or western?"

"Surprise me?"

"Ok... you know you can sit down, right?"

Toshinri's POV

I sit down at the small dining table. As I looked around I noticed how the place was spotless. Everything was neat and tidy.

"Surprisingly underwhelming"

This 15-year-old child is more of an adult than many actual adults I know. He is smart and direct, very goal-oriented. It's scary, he's scary.

I was getting lost in my thoughts until a plate of food was presented in front of me. I looked down and... w-what is this?

3rd Person POV

Izuku sat across Toshinori and gave himself a plate as well.

"Why aren't you eating?" Izuku looked at Toshinori, leaning his head slightly to the left

"Not to be rude but, um, what is this?"