Genius of the Milenia

3rd person POV

Izuku Midoriya made history. For 6 weeks he took exams from middle school to college to masters and even the Hero Ph.D. exam (although he already answered it he did this for formalities) without end in front of either Nezu, Gran Torino, or recovery girl. He graduated in the fastest time to ever be recorded. He is also the first person to become a pro hero in less than half a month after graduating with his Hero Ph.D. and got his teaching license only 10 days later. With that Izuku was set to stay out of prison.

Izuku would start teaching by the next trimester in January, after winter break. But in the meantime, he mostly did the more complex paperwork for the school and stayed by Nezu's side as a close companion after they both connected over their love of Math and Science.

To most Izuku was already drowning in work but little did they know, the work he did from UA and for Nezu was only the tip of the iceberg. He worked from 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon at UA. He continued to rapidly take exams to get Ph.D.s in all other courses at night to make sure he wasn't underestimated by other heroes or students. He did this from the time he is out from work till 10 in the evening then he went on patrol and does some training for the next 2 hours. Luckily, Izuzku's house was only a 5-minute walk from UA so he still had a good 6 hours of sleep.

Not many people knew of Izuku's situation but the few who did think of him as a monster.

Time passes quickly and Izuku gets all his degrees and Ph.D.s just in time. He somehow finished a week before classes resumed. Luckily he has a week to rest so he decides to drink some of his neon blue drink once more. Right before he drinks he remembers the last time he had drunk it was a little over 6 months ago.

Izuku Midoriya has changed a lot since that day.

Izuku's POV

~back in time when Izuku just started taking exams~

Damn. None of this is interesting. "One plus one?! WTF?"

Izuku, you just need to stay do this to stay out of jail. Why didn't I notice the test questions?! Well, it's better than the foster system.

~fast forward 1 week before back to school~

I finally achieved all Ph.D.s possible. You name it, I've got it. Criminology, Criminal Justice, Chemistry, Education, and all that jazz.

Ew. why did I say that?

Uggg. I'm sooo tired... I have a week... I have a week. I go towards my refrigerator and pour myself one of my 'little concoctions', F-227. (AKA: the neon blue one)

I go to my bedroom and lay down in my large king-sized bed. I stare at the ceiling as I quickly drift off into a deep sleep.