Analysis

3rd person POV

Friday rolled around quickly and Bakugo's parents signed the contract without a problem.

The day goes by as normal but little do they know Izuku had a little surprise for them during his class. The class just had a class of literature with present mic but the subject was still uneventful even with Mic's loud voice.

Once the class ended many were yawning and stretching in their attempts to stay awake.

Shouji heard the sound of wheels squeaking and opened the door. He poked his head and looked outside the room.

"Let me help you with that Sensei!"

"It's okay. I can do it, please tell your classmates to go back to their seats."

Izuku transformed into his 'buff' form and carried the papers in as the cart wouldn't fit as the class still slightly drowsy stood up to greet the teacher.

Ashido squealed as she rubbed her eyes. "M-Midoriya Sensei?"

Ashido and the remaining of the class were in shock as they see a twenty or so year old version of their teacher somehow balancing tall stacks of papers on each hard and his head.

Izuku in turn smoothly put all the papers on his desk.

"Class go back to your seats and wait for your name to be called"

Izuku turned back into his normal self making more jaws drop. The whole class was aware of Izuku's quirk but seeing it in real life was new to them.

Izuku began to call names and gave out the papers one by one. Once all the papers were distributed everyone had a thick stack of papers stapled together. Yayurozu was quick to begin reading through it and was so riled up that she just spouted "Midoriya Sensei, Did you do this? This is about my quirk! How?"

Izuku innocently chuckled "Yup! The paper you have there is a detailed list of my observations from the other day; all your weak points and how you can improve is in your little compilation. My quirk requires me to notice all the little details about a child so I can use it and I was and honestly still am a Pro Hero superfan so I became rather good at analyzing quirks"

All the students looked in awe including Bakugo who stopped talking to Izuku.

"Today you will be reading my quirk analysis reports today because we will be having a rescue class at USJ and I want you to all pass."

The class roared with excitement and got to work.

Hitoshi's POV

School ended and I finally finished the paper Miodiya Sensei gave us as I walked to the faculty room and texted Dad. I waited for him outside and came relatively quickly.

Dad stuck his head out and all he said was "Hi, Hitoshi can you please pick up Eri. We will be having a friend over for dinner later so clean up the house a little. I still have some work but I'll meet you there. Love you! Bye!"

Wow, that was odd, I wonder who's coming.

(for sept 12, sorry!!)