Midoriya Sensei

3rd person POV

A week passes and the new school year begins.

The first day of school is always Izuku's favorite since he gets to meet new students and their quirks.

As per usual, class 1A was boisterous as many were meeting each other for the first time. As clamor between classes filled the halls the school bell rang. Many classes don't hear the bell due to the noise, 1A being one of those classes.

The students of 1A continued to talk until they hear the door open.

In crawl a seemingly homeless man in a yellow sleeping bag and a boy that seemed to be their age carrying his class binder. Izuku has grown quite a bit since the time he first became a teacher but he still kept his signature suit, tie, and gloves.

Not even 10 seconds from the time the pair entered the room a blue-haired student with glasses stood-up and began to speak while oddly moving his arm in a chopping motion.

"Goodmorning sir! I am assuming that you are our homeroom teacher. Are you really going to let that student come-in barely on time and out of uniform?!" the student said in a slightly irritated tone

Both Midoriya and Aizawa found the hand-chopping sorta weird. Izuku turned his head to Aizawa and made eye-contact with the caterpillar. Izuku let out a sigh knowing he would have to explain on his own.

Izuku stepped-up and began to speak "Good morning! I am your homeroom teacher. My name is Izuku Midoriya, my hero name is Neutrality and the person next to me is Shota Aizawa; his hero name is Eraser Head. He is the assistant homeroom teacher; you can all call him Aizawa Sensei and you can call me Izu- Midoriya Sensei."