Mondays

Hitoshi's POV

I sleepily go downstairs "Uuuugh I hate Mondays" I sighed

"You're only in your second month, barely even, 5 weeks. How can you be sick of school already?" Dad said as he prepared breakfast.

I sit down at the table being served a bowl of rice with a side of miso soup and pickled plums. Eri comes down as I started eating.

"Good morning" she said sleepily.

"Good morning" I replied

"See Hitoshi, why can't you be more cheery? What happened to my baby?" dad interjected

"Uuuuhg..." I grunted

I eat my food and make my way to my room to get my bag for school. I look into the mirror 'school huh... and sensei' I blush slightly.

I hitch a ride with Dad and Pops and walk around the campus not wanting to be the first person in the class. I don't need to be known as the 'adopted son of the gay teachers'. I pass by the gymnasium then the field. On my way back I pass by training room 2. The silence was serene. Until I heard loud banging... dammit. I really should leave buuut "Haaa, come on let's go"

The door was left open so it didn't hurt to take a peek. I poked my head into the door and I saw a scrawny old blonde guy.

"That's it! Now, try to go down"

I then realized he was looking up toward the ceiling. I turn my gaze upwards as well and I saw a flash of green light bounce around, making its way to the ground. I watched in awe. The quirk was the complete opposite of mine, flashy, useful, practical, not to mention physical. Who is that? Midoriya Sensei?!

(I will delete this part later on but I won't follow a schedule anymore cuz I literally can't :') pls bare with me and thank you for reading)