Attack

3rd Person POV

Todoroki arrives first and silently greets Izuku, respectfully bowing and walking away. Just as he was walking away Izuku grabbed his wrist "Todoroki! Would you mind if we talk for a bit?

The pair walk out and Iida walks in followed by Bakugo, Shinso. The girls arrive shortly after happily chatting together and the remaining boys return as well.

Thirteen begins explaining to the students what they are about to do.

"Ok, are you ready?" Thirteen asked

"Wow! They even got villains to play the part!" Denki said happily

"What?! Students, get down!"

Thirteen tries to fight off the villains. Iida makes the decision to call for help and runs for it. Everyone else was on edge, fear and adrenaline were in the air.

Izuku and Todoroki enter and a disheveled blue-haired man noticed the fluffy green hair. Not too long after, a high-pitched voice shouted out "Iiiiiiizuuuukuuuuu!!!" Todoroki noticed Izuku flinching slightly. Izuku's hand was in a fist as it trembled, his past found a way to remind him that he just can't be happy.

"Himiko Toga! What are you doing? Didn't I teach you better?"

All eyes were on Izuku as the relatively calm teacher was yelling at an unknown villain attacking the school.

"Fluffy! Long time no see! Help me out here would ya?" Shigaraki gestured to Izuku

"Hah!? It's been 10 years. You're attacking a hero school, not beating up elementary school bullies. What makes you think I'll help you?" Izuku paused "Wanna talk about it?" Izuku offered as he attempted to hide the pain in his voice

Izuku decided to start moving. He was faster than Iida at full speed. As Izuku was running, he ran into Kurogiri's warp and was out of sight. Shigaraki then turned to the students "Don't worry, he's not dead. We'll be going now but we have something to give you before we go. As Shigaraki finished his sentence, another warp formed. The warp was bigger than the others and a giant human-like creature came out. It had dark skin but had a beak and an exposed brain. A cloud of smoke then erupted and Shigaraki, Toga, and Kurogiri were out of sight.