Physical Exam

Aizawa's POV

Brrrrrrriiiiing... Brrrrrrriiiiing... Brrrrrrriiiiing

Goddammit. Where am I? I look up only to see Midoriya.

He looked at me and smiled "Have fun! It's my turn to watch on the sidelines"

I groaned and made my way to the classroom. The class silences as I enter. That's nice.

"Okay... Ummm... now you guys will have a practical test so go change into your P.E. uniforms. Go to the training grounds once you are done."

Hitoshi's POV

Once Dad... er- I mean 'Aizawa Sensei' finished talking I went with the rest of the guys to the male locker room.

"We never got to introduce ourselves but my name is Ejiro Kirishima!"

I turned my head to the guy noticing his brightly colored red hair. I didn't think of it too much as I began to remove my shirt and I notice the loud pomeranian was quiet. He seems angry and... sad? Whatever.

I finished changing and made my way out when the loud, now quiet pomeranian blocked me.

"When did he rescue you?"

What? Oh,... "you mean Midoriya Sensei?"

He flinched a bit but nodded. Now I think of it its been over five years ago now, almost six. I look up to see him in the eyes and walk past him.

'I don't want to tell him' I think to myself

I look back at him and saw his dumbfounded face as he came to and walked towards a few guys who were already out.

Not too long after the rest of the guys came and so did the girls.

As the girls were nearing the rest of the class I heard a familiar unenthusiastic voice.

"Right, the one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judged hopeless and will be expelled."

Aizawa Sensei's announcement shocked everyone. Some began to freak out while others brushed it off as a joke. They shouldn't. He expelled a whole class before when he was still in charge of 1A students, before Midoriya Sensei and I don't wanna be the one to go.

I look around and see Midoriya Sensei crouched down beside the shaggy man, mumbling to himself with a notebook and a pen.

The tests began and the small teacher continued to mumble and write. Mumble and write. Mumble and write. Before I knew it the class was over. I barely prevented becoming last from all the training Dad and Pops has put me through. The invisible girl got last but faces of relief were plastered on the students when the expulsion was only a 'bluff'

I know it was mercy and not a bluff but it was still good to know no one would be leaving UA just yet.