Cabin in the Woods

3rd person POV

Izuku in his normal 6-year-old form stumbled his way into the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator pouring a strange neon blue liquid and drinking it quickly without hesitation.

Izuku was filled with a new sense of energy and changed his clothes with the knife still 4 inches in his side. He lays down on his bed quickly began to heal his wounds using pro-hero Recovery Girl's quirk. He kissed his own hand then pulled out the knife quickly before passing out on the bed.

~time skip to morning (7:30)~

Pro-hero Eraser Head wakes up to the sound of his dear husband's screaming.

"SHOTAAA BREAKFAAAST!"

"Zashi! It's too early for this!" Shota yelled back sleepily.

The hobo woke up ten minutes later. He goes down to have breakfast. He kisses his husband's scruffy cheek.

"Mornin' to you too" Hizashi replied to his husband's silent greeting.

~Shota tells Hizashi about finding a wounded boy and the wooden cabin in the woods~

"Do you think we should tell the agency?" Shota asked

Silence filled the room, both didn't know what to do.

They talked about it over breakfast until Shota suggested to take a walk to assess the situation. They both agreed.

After finishing the miso soup along with the mackerel and tamago Hizashi prepared, they both got ready to go out.

The two went out; Shota wearing a Black hoodie and matching black jeans while Hizashi wore a white shirt, light blue pants, and a black leather jacket. They both head to the door and put on their matching converse before going out on their 'innocent walk'.

The pair made their way to the small cabin. They sneak up to the windows to see if anyone's inside. Hizashi circled the slightly large cabin while Shota checked the front door; to his surprise, the door was left unlocked. He called Hizashi to come over before they entered. As soon as they get inside they notice the beautiful handcrafted furniture that filled the rooms and looks in awe. The pair scan the room from top to bottom. As they look at the floor the trail of blood makes it evident that the child Shota saw was here.

Aizawa followed the trail of blood to the large kitchen, noticing the half a dozen burners and oven that were spotless along with a pitcher of neon blue liquid and a larger pool of blood on the counter and floor.

He waved his hand to silently call Hizashi.

They continued to follow the trail like Dorthy following the yellow brick road until they arrive at a bedroom where the trail continues inside. Hizashi slowly opened the door and waited before entering to see if anyone was inside.

Nothing but silence comes from the room.

Shota goes to 'Aizawa' mode and quickly enters the room and to his surprise, sees a small child in black laying on a blood-stained bed.