Izuku Sensei

Izuku's POV

To be honest, I probably have the world's worst sleeping schedule.

Sleep for a week and then pull an all-nighter to make a class outline for a batch of 20 or so awkward 15 year-olds. Teaching might be a bit harder than I thought. How will I connect with 'children' that are more than twice my age?!

I stare up at the ceiling and think for a moment. That's it!

3rd person POV

The next day rolled around quickly. Izuku came to UA early to prepare his classroom for his 'little introduction'. He is one of the math teachers and the homeroom teacher of one of the general studies classes. He was only going to be the 1C homeroom teacher until the next school year where he would be with class 1A.

Izuku enters class 1C at a quarter to 7 and starts sticking small sticky-notes around the classroom with multiple math questions. There were 3 different colored sticky-notes, yellow, orange, and red. The yellow ones had easy questions like 'what is the quadratic equation'. The orange ones had intermediate questions similar to 'what is the equation that will give you a graph that looks like the Olympics symbol. Finally, the red ones had 'deadly questions' (Izuku calls them deadly but they are extremely easy... for him at least). These red papers had questions a few years above their grade level. Fermat's last theorem for example.

They weren't impossible; they just slightly hard to answer.

Once the sticky notes were in place Izuku went to the faculty room and did some paperwork assigned to him by Nezu. Other teachers started to clock-in not long after and the bell rang for the day to start.

The class 1C was rowdy upon seeing their friends again after the break. As the door opens they go back to their seats expecting to see Ms. Yukimura. To their surprise, they don't see anyone enter until they look down and see a small child with fluffy green hair wearing a small suit and matching black tie holding a large binder.

The class president, Nao Tomori comes up to Izuku offering her assistance to the child whom she thought was lost.

"Hey there! What's your name? Can I help you? Are you here with someone? Who are your parents? Can I bring you to sec-" she was cut off by Izuku calmly answering "No thank you Tomori I appreciate the concern though. Izuku gave a small smile not showing his teeth because he still had a few loose ones and some were missing.

Izuku walks up to the front of the class and starts speaking to the 20 dumbfounded students in front of him.

Izuku started with "Good morning! My hero name is 'Neutrality' and my full name is Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Izuku sensei since you are all older than me.

Nao raised her hand.

"Yes, Tomori?" Izuku said in acknowledgment

"Umm... sorry for being rude but what happened to Ms. Yukimura? And how did you know my name?"

Izuku, in turn, replied explaining she moved to Kyoto and that he knew everyone.

Izuku read the air and began with his game. He goes outside the classroom and brought inside small things to bribe the students like stationery and small snacks.