Time Lapse

3rd person POV

Izuku became a well known and loved teacher after word spread of his teaching methods and abilities. Many students also liked him because of his age and small stature which made him easy to open up to.

Izuku continued to do his ice breaker and by the time he was 14, there were 9 facts known about him.

In the year xx he was 6 years old, currently 14

His birthday is July 15

He is an orphan

His best friends are Nezu, Eraser Head (Aizawa), Present Mic (Yamada), and Midnight (Kayama)

His favorite food is katsudon

He was originally a vigilante turned hero by Nezu

Izuku had a childhood bully that named him Deku

His parents (in name) were killed

His father is unknown

All the facts were collected over the years and passed down from batch to batch since Izuku always only taught first-years. Amazingly, no-one whatever able to answer the red questions Izuku layed out but the orange questions were almost always answered which was progress.

Izuku noticed how some batches were cautious in asking questions while others were bold; he didn't mind though.

Every batch was different. Izuku liked that. Izuku was especially excited for the next school year since he would be teaching his own batchmates.

Izuku was mumbling to himself in the faculty room when he was interrupted by Aizawa telling him the bel has rung.

It was the last day of the school year so the class was rowdy. Izuku's class was happy at first then one of his students began to cry her eyes out. Soon enough the whole class was crying.

Izuku was panicking and confused as to why his class started crying out of nowhere. Once the class has calmed down Izuku stood in front of the class.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to but why are you all crying?" the small teacher asked with an obvious tone of worry in his voice

The class explained while sobbing that they were going to miss him since he won't be their teacher next year.

Izuku was touched to see how he has made such an impact on his students.

"I may not be your teacher next year but you are always welcome to visit me when I'm free" Izuku said while holding back his own tears in an attempt to make his class brighten-up.

It worked and they spent the rest of the day chatting and sharing stories.

The day ended and so has the school year.

Izuku was handed a file of his students for the next school year by Aizawa and began to flip through it.

"Did you hear? All might will become a new teacher next term"

"..."

"How bad are your monkeys this year?" the shaggy hobo-looking man sarcastically asked

"K-Kacchan" Izuku mutters

"What?... Hey! I was just kidding. Jeez" Aizawa turned to Izuku only to see him in a ball on the floor and hyperventilating as he was going in and out of consciousness. This the first time anyone has ever seen this happen to Izuku and Aiwizawa panicked. Aizawa got the attention of the other teachers as he yelled out Izuku's name.

"Stop! It Hurts!"

Neutralityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें