Old 'Friend'

3rd person POV

Bakugo doesn't really pay attention since he thinks introductions are all BS. His mind continues to stay on auto-pilot mode as he sees a boy with fluffy green hair.

'Why does he look so familiar?' he thought to himself

Bakugo's POV

That hair... why does it look so familiar? I know I've seen it somewhere.

MY GOD! Why the FUCK do I have to listen to all these extras this early in the GODDAMN MORNING?!

"Izuku Midoriya"

Wait-what? Deku?

I look up to see Deku?! That's why he's so fucking familiar. Wait, I thought he went missing. What!?

Izuku's POV

What? Me? A student?... well I've never had an assistant teacher so I guess he assumed Aizawa was the teacher but I was never assumed to be a student. Well, that's new.

I turn my head and see Kacchan. He seems to be spacing out. Thank god he hasn't noticed me. Wait, does he even remember me? Mabey I was just worried over nothing.

Iida finally stopped talking. I look over to Aizawa... why did I bother? He looks awake but he's completely unresponsive! Looks like I don't have a choice. I start talking making sure not to stutter.

"...you can call me Izu- Midoriya Sensei."

Whoops. I almost forgot that I am now Midoriya Sensei since I finally have a batch of students that are my age.

It seems like Bakugo perked up when he heard my name. Please, please, please don't remember me. Why... Why is he just staring at me?

Anyways I continued to explain my Ice-Breaker and they all seem skeptical but agree. Before they began Ashido came up to the class and waved around a piece of paper that was too familiar to me.

How do they always get away with this?

3rd person POV

Ever since Izuku's first class, a piece of paper was passed down from batch to batch. The paper itself was a decorative piece of black stationery paper with white ink on it.

On the paper was all the knowledge they knew of Izuku since he was always so mysterious. Every line was written in a different writing style for every batch only got one question.

The main reason why no one just studied in advance was plainly because Izuku was sorta top secret. To the public, he was in his mid-twenties so his age and personal life were to never leave the walls of UA. Students from UA kept quiet because if they spoke a word they would be expelled and their hero license revoked. The latter applied even to graduates.

Ashido was reading the list and Bakugo but in.

"Hey extra! You might want to add 'missing for 10 god-damn years'"

Bakugo turned his head to the teacher's desk. The class looked in shock as they saw Aizawa give Bakugo a death stare that could kill a thousand men as a ball of green fluff quickly left the room.

"Yah! You better run! Deku, no, shall I say 'Midoriya Sensei'. One day, 10 years ago, Midoriya Sensei dis-"

"That's enough. Bakugo. My office. Now"

The class was silent as the red-eyed's rampage was ended by a small, well-dressed dog-rat-like animal.

"I'm Nezu, your principal. I need to have a small talk to your classmate so please excuse me."

Nezu gave a pleasant smile and bows as he leaves the room. 1 minute later Izuku enters.

"Sorry about that. May we begin our little game?" Izuku smiles as he seems unfazed.

The class wanted to seem some-what professional so they went along with the game.