Arrival

??? POV 

His Quirk! I notice the 'thing' wrapped around my waist was his arm stretched out. He proceeds to fling me up into the air but I garb onto his arm and fix my landing just perfectly onto a soft cushion, him. The terrible shot came to as I heard a faint "You idiot! They've seen our quirk! They'll know who we are! Wearing these masks are pointless now!"

I bend over to pick up my beer and kick him on my way out. I was just about to unlock my phone until I heard coughing. I turn and see that all three men were foaming at the mouth and dead.

"Damn"

I call the police on a random sidewalk phone instead of my own. I'm going to be late for dinner, the paperwork would take too long.

I took my bag and ran as far away as I could and reached Aizawa and Yamada's home before I even knew it.

I cleaned myself up a little then I went to ring their doorbell.

"Midoriya Sensei?!"

Hitoshi's POV

I finished cleaning the house and went upstairs to make sure Eri was dressed.

"Eri! Are you ready?" I shouted to her along the hall.

"Yup!" she yelled back

Good, the house is clean, Eri is clean and Pops is almost done cooking dinner. Dad is still in the shower since he got home quite late.

'Ding Dong'

"I'll get it!" I yell. I guess Auntie Nemuri is here already. I go to open the door and when I look up, expecting to see Auntie Nemuri but no ones there. I look down and see...

"Midoriya Sensei?!"

"Good evening, Hitoshi! Are your parents home already? Sorry, I'm a little late."

"..."

"Ummm... Hitoshi?"

"AGH- Pops and Dad are inside. P-please, come in!"

I run into the house. They better have a good explanation for this.

"Hitoshi, where should I put my shoes?"

I turn around, I almost forgot that we had a guest. Normal guest. Normal guest.

"Midoriya Sensei, you can place it in the shoe rack if you'd like"

"Thanks, you don't have to call me Midoriya Sensei when we're not at school. Izuku or Midoriya would be fine"

"O-okay... Midoriya"

3rd person POV

Hitoshi walked over to Yamada who was finishing up in the kitchen. "Pops, our 'guest' is here." he said with a slightly sarcastic tone

Yamada looked at Hitoshi with a serious face and began to quietly walk towards Izuku.

"Izuku, did you get it?"

"Affirmative"

Izuku handed over a ruffled-up brown paper bag. Yamada opened the bag and smiled.

"This will be a fun night!"

The doorbell rang again

'Ding Dong'

Yamada walks up to the door

"Password!" he yelled through the door

He pressed his ear onto the door and listened as his face went to a quite sour expression.

A muffling sound went through the door and Yamada opened it looking defeated as Kamaya came in running through.

As soon a Kayama entered Eri did as well. Just like a movie-style reunion, Eri said:

"Auntie Kamaya! And... Mr. brocolli?!"

Izuku's face beet red as he turned his face in an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

"Midoriya, Eri, his name is Midoriya" Aizawa intervened "let's have dinner shall we?" he continued

They all agreed and went to the dining table, Eri and Izuku walking hand in hand. The 4 pro-heroes talked all night and Hitoshi and Eri listened enthusiastically to their stories as heroes. At around 8:30 (pm) the dishes were all washed and Hitoshi and Eri were sent to their rooms while the 4 stayed behind.

11 o'clock rolls around and Eri is already fast asleep but Hitoshi was still wide awake.

THUD

Hitoshi's POV

I was scrolling through my phone when I heard a loud sound in the hallway.