Reunion

Izuku's POV

Tomori dragged me along the halls while holding my hand until we come to a sudden stop. I remove the blindfold only yo see the auditorium fill with people.

As I take a closer look I notice that all these people were my students.

3rd person POV

As Izuku enters the auditorium all the people in attendance try to stay as quiet as possible.

The door opens and Tomori enters the classroom along with the small, green-haired boy they all called 'sensei'

Izuku removed the blindfold only to be surprised by all his former students. The boy who was barely 15 tried to hold in his tears of joy as he sees all of his students but he eventually gave in. He sobbed a bit while covering his face out of embarrassment while his students came running at him to give the biggest group hug.

As Izuku was surrounded by his students, both old and new as Takashi Morinozuka, a second-year at UA came in bringing in a line of people blindfolded. The current class of 1A was brought in, including Bakugo.

Finally, Izuku was able to speak. "I'm so glad to see you guys but why are you all here?"

They all smiled and continued the group hug once more. "You finally gave us permission" one yelled. Izuku was confused until he remembered what he said.

"Yah! You said we can visit when we all have free time" another shouted.

'The second years were behind this for sure' Izuku thought 'but how did they manage this all in a week?'

"Hey Deku! Why the Fuck are there so many heroes here for you of all people?! You shitty ne-" Bakugo stopped speaking as the angered gaze of over 100 heroes intimidated him.

"Hey teach, is this your dear childhood bu- I mean friend?"

"Ha Ha. Yah. The irony is quite humorous don't you think? Now I'm his teacher"

As the other people of class 1A saw what has just gone down became unsurprisingly stiff around people they weren't familiar with. Those people were everyone else other than each other and their green-haired teacher.

"Izuku Sensei! Is this him?"

A male student came up to Izuku and pointed at Hitoshi

"Yup! Wow, that was already five no- six years ago right!" Izuku replied with a smile

Hitoshi looked at them with a confused face

The brunette female beside the male hero smiled and reminisced

"Izuku Sensei was gone for a week without a word and all he had to say was that he was on a rescue mission for a purple-haired boy" she added

"He wouldn't even tell us any details like who adopted you or even your name" another student with a dragon head added

Hitoshi turned away and blushed a bit

The young teacher and the students continued to talk and eat as they attempted to catch up together.

Izuku's POV

'How clever' Izuku thought as the grand scheme was revealed to him.

They had planned this a year ago. Miro told the second years to do the pity party and everyone made their work and lunch schedule align to meet up. The auditorium was used for convenience and since 'Izuku Sensei' is still supposed to be hush-hush. They got permission from Nezu. None of them truly know why except for Miro. He was outside the faculty room when the whole 'Kacchan fiasco' occurred.

3rd person POV

Regardless, they all enjoyed the one-hour lunch break they made out of their busy schedules. The lunch bell rings and it's back to class. They say their good-byes to their beloved green-haired, freckled teacher.

Now it is back to class