Hospital stay

3rd person POV

Aizawa stares for a solid 10 seconds before he is snapped out of it by Hizashi asking "Shota, are you ok?"

Aizawa continued to walk forward tripping over the knife covered with dried blood. He reaches for the familiarly unfamiliar boy and calls for Hizashi to call HQ while checking for a pulse.

The pulse was weak but it did not go unnoticed by Aizawa.

'Thank god the problem child was alive' was all he could think.

Not long after Hizashi called police and Midnight came to the cabin on foot with paramedics.

~time skip~

Izuku's POV

I wake up slightly to beeping sounds and people surrounding me. I hear some of their conversations.

"We found... who... Izuku Midoriya"

"His body... new wounds... Old scars"

"It's amazing his body is heal-..."

(Izuku goes completely unconscious then regains consciousness again -happens in less than ten mins)

I open my eyes and attempt to sit up; quickly recalling what has last happened as I notice the pro-heroes and doctors in the room.

3rd person POV

~ let's go back a bit~

According to reports pro-heroes Eraser Head and Present Mic were out on a 'leisurely walk' when they discovered the cabin and a heavily injured young boy inside. The child that was found was brought to the hospital next to UA.

The boy was brought to the hospital where he shook doctors and medical professionals alike because he was rapidly healing without any medication.

The boy was unconscious. The pros decided to strap him to the hospital bed he stayed in because of the crimson setting the found him. During the time they also found out he was the son of Inko Midoriya but only Inko; the child is oddly not related to Hisashi who was married to Inko. His name was found to be Izuku. The kid was shady, to say the least. They have also kept a pro-hero in the room with 'Izuku' to be on watch 24/7.

A week after Izuku was found and brought to the hospital, pro-heroes Nezu, Eraser Head, Present Mic, and Midnight gathered to discuss the boy's condition with the 2 doctors that have been attending to him.

The discussion went smoothly until it was disrupted by the sound of struggle. The six turn their heads only to see the said child trying to escape the leather straps he had been trapped in. They all quickly go near the child.