Running

Toshinri's (All Might) POV

His physical abilities are amazing! How is this possible? He's 15. Once he got 'One for All' he's been training every day. If Nezu never stopped him he would probably be training nonstop. Has it really only been 5 weeks? No... 4.

"I'm going to stop for now. My first class in a few minutes"

Midoriya's statement snapped me out of my thought and back to reality.

"Ahh, ok" I replied

And off he went

Hitoshi's POV

Midoriya Sensei?! I turn and hide behind the door. I start running until I was far enough and when I checked the time it was 7:24. I started to run again. My breathing becomes heavy. I really need to work on my cardio.

"Oof"

I was in the hallway and near the classroom when I bumped into someone. I look up and see Todoroki.

"I-I'm sorry" I bowed and went on. I entered the classroom.

3rd Person POV

The bell rang and the students sat in their seats, waiting for their teacher to start class. Two minutes pass, then 3, then 4. The student's homeroom teacher, Midoriya, has never been late the week prior and yet 5 minutes has passed without any sign of him.

The class was on edge when a giant yellow caterpillar entered the classroom.

"Da-" Hitoshi cut himself off

"Hey brats. Your hero costumes are ready. Get dressed and we're going to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint (AKA: USJ). Midoriya Sensei will meet you there"

"Yes Aizawa Sensei!" Iida replied

"And who is the class president?"

"I am, Iida Tenya"

"Ok. Don't lose anyone and check the attendance... I'm going to take a nap"

Aizawa then leaves and the class starts moving.