Caught

3rd person POV

Izuku stopped struggling to escape once he noticed the situation then went silent for a full minute assessing the situation.

Nezu was the first to talk. The first animal walked next to where Izuku's head laid and promptly asked "How are you Izuku?". The small dog-like animal continued to introduce himself "I'm Nezu, the current principal of UA. If you are feeling well enough can you please do some tests and talk to some people for us".

Izuku knew what this meant; there was no way of getting out of this so he nodded his head and complied.

Nezu smiled and asked for the straps to be undone. He knew that Izuku wouldn't run away. There were 5 other grown adults in the room, four of which are pro-heroes.

Once Izuku got up he was asked by Nezu a few questions like what his name was and whether he wanted to take the test first or talk to Tsukauchi.

In his small and frail voice, Izuku gave his answer. "C-can I take the test first please"

Nezu nodded in agreement with his decision.

The testing was just an IQ test. After Izuku finished the test he was sent away to talk with Detective Tsukauchi and he was questioned for an additional hour.

Izuku's POV

Shit. why are there pro-heroes here? Why am I here!?

I see Pro-hero Nezu, he is known as the smartest being on the planet. He started talking... he asked me a question. Ok. Izuku. Shy, scared, cute, confused. I put in my abandoned child act and comply.

The test they gave me was rather easy. Now I have to deal with the detective. I still need to keep the act together. Ok. first question...

"Can you please state you full name, age, and quirk"

I feebly answer "I-I'm I-Izuku Midoriya. I'm s-six this year a-and I don't have one. I-I'm quirkless"

"Where are your parents?"

"Why are you alone?"

Ha. they are just dancing around the real question they want to ask me. 'Why are you living alone in the middle of the woods and found drenched in blood'

I'm sooo bored! They have just been repeating these questions just rephrasing and rewording.

3rd person POV

Nezu personally checks the IQ test Izuku took earlier while he is being questioned by Tsukauchi. He checks the first page; 'all his answers were flawless' he thought. He was so delighted by the child's intelligence that he fails to notice the cover. Once he finished checking the test he flipped the compilation of papers to the first page noticing what the cover said "Ph.D. Examination". He had interchanged the IQ test and the Ph.D. exam he was creating. Nezu looked at the paper in amazement as he hears Izuku enter.

Nezu decides to have a chat with Izuku, alone. Nezu went staring to the point with his question.

"Who are you?" the small animal asked with a slight grin. "Drop the act. I know what you are capable of." Nezu continued. Izuku"s face shifted in the blink of the eye. The 'young frightened boy' smirked.

"I guess I have blown my cover. My name really is Izuku Midoriya but I guess you better know me as "Neutrality.

Izuku smiled a smile no normal 6-year-old could pull off.

"I have a proposition for you. I'll have the charges of you being a vigilante dropped on the condition you become a certified hero and teach at UA by the end of the year, June just began so you have about 6 months. Of course, you will be paid"

Izuku knew what he really meant was "If you don't comply you will be sent to a maximum-security prison". He wasn't really given a choice.

"I have 3 conditions. One, I would still like to live in my house and have my freedom. Two, once I do become a teacher I would like to be in my normal form; I can't really stay in my 'vigilante state' for more than a couple hours. And three, I would like to still do my vigilante work." Izuku said. He knew that Nezu would comply with his first 2 conditions but he was unsure of the last one.

Nezu made the final decision. Izuku can have his freedom and live at his house after they finish the paperwork and have enough answers from him. The second condition wasn't really a problem. Unsurprisingly, Nezu rejected the last condition but he did say that once he became a certified hero he could do it legally.

Izuku was taken for more questioning. Shocking Tsukauchi with a sudden change of personality.

Little did they know that it wouldn't be the end of the surprises for there were many more to come.