Question

3rd person POV

Unsurprisingly, no one was able to answer any red questions but all of the orange ones were correctly answered.

The class was uneasy but continued to act as if nothing happened. Yayurozu was as competitive as ever as she answered 3 of the 7 orange questions. Iida just trailing behind her as he answered 2 questions himself. Todoroki and Tokoyami not caring much but still answering a question each.

The class was bustling with noise and excitement. Once all the questions were answered and they settled down Izuku told them the question that they were given.

The air was filled with mixed emotions as what the ash-blonde pomeranian still lingered in their minds.

A few minutes have passed and they narrow it down to two questions.

'How did their classmate know him' since the outburst was still fresh in their minds and 'If he the same hero named Neutrality that is on TV since Izuku is in his 'buff' from whenever he is in front of the press.

They went with the latter for two reasons. The first was to not pry too much and the second was because they still thought that a person their age teaching them was a joke.

Izuku appreciated the thought and was more than happy to answer the question.

Hitoshi's POV

Neutrality was a kid my age?! How is that possible? I was saved by him back when I was 9 and he saved Eri just a little over a year ago?!

This has to be a joke right? But Dad... he's just sleeping there... so calmly.

Wait, did he know? Did Pops know? What the heck?

"As a class, you can ask me one question"

That's my chance!

Half the class were eager to ask about his relationship with our red-eyed classmate while the other half were unsure so I build-up my courage and ask

"He said he's 'Neutrality' but he doesn't look like him at all. Is this supposed to be a joke?"

The last part was mostly to make the others join me. The conversation went on but the votes tipped in my favor when the topic of prying too much came about.

We all turn to Midoriya Sensei and ask.

Izuku's POV

I quietly watch them as they think of a question. Kacchan hasn't returned yet so I bet they will ask about him.

I listen in on their conversation and I called it. The topic of Kacchan and I seemed to be the only outcome. I began to stare at my desk preparing for my answer until I heard a familiar voice.

"He said he's 'Neutrality' but he doesn't look like him at all. Is this supposed to be a joke?"

I look up and see. That's why it sounded familiar. Wow! Hitoshi has grown so much! I only meet him once after the rescue mission. I wonder if he remembers me?

In all honesty, I am overjoyed to see a person I had once helped. To see they are trying to change the world for the better as well. I smile internally; making sure not to let my emotions resurface to my face and before I knew it the class had already come up with a decision.

Thank god! This is waaay easier to answer. I simply explain my quirk and that I now use a mix of the quirks to make my 'buff' form. To be specific, I use the quirk one of the villains that I used to observe and the quirk a child I rescued about a year ago. I remember to mention that I have permission from the child's guardians and the class seemed satisfied with my answer. I begin to pack my things and in 3... 2... 1... the sound of the school bell flooded the halls

Right on time. I turn to leave and unknowingly begin to mumble about the stress Aizawa will be putting them through with the physical-expelled trick he likes to pull. The class is dismissed for lunch so I leave as well. When I open the door I see Tomori waiting for me. She gives me a big hug and ties a blindfold over my eyes.

Before I could even react she drags me along the halls. Where am I going?!