🍑28🍑

Both boys POV are gonna be apart of this chapter

Jisung POV

"Jisung is been two days since we talked can you listened just listen." my cousin Naeun repeated.

"I don't care what you have to say Naeun I don't care if you date Minho or don't he should suffer what he did to me!"

"You know he likes you and you like him and everything was fake from the beginning you know why he didn't ask you to help him he told me that you were still in the closet and he didn't want you to feel pressured to tell his friends or the whole school you were together he made a choice that hurt your feelings but he told me if you found out that he'll be responsible for everything in the end he loves you to death Jisung. From the way he talks about you every day he shows me pictures of you I never see someone talk about someone so much why would he change his mind all of the sudden he loves you but theirs a lot that I can't say that Minho did."

"What do you mean?!" "Well the only person who can tell you everything is Minho only Minho can tell you. You just have to listen to him he doesn't look the same since you last spoke he looks horrendous just a warning." "I don't believe what your saying is true." "Well is not me you have to believe it's Minho. Also he said his parents won't be home until Tuesday morning and he'll be doing a party."

"Why is he doing this!! didn't you say he looked horrible" I rolled my eyes. "Even though I don't want to see his punchable face I'm still his babysitter and his parents told me to keep a watch of him if he does this."

"His servants came back a bit early than expected." "When is the party?" "On Sunday" "Well I'm going tomorrow and don't tell Minho I'll talk to him and get my phone back from him."

Minho POV

"Mr.Lee, should I run your bath?"

I was laying in bed with huge covers on me I wanted to talk to Jisung, cuddle with him, give him my love that I'm trying to fix. I miss him so much I let a tear drop from my face to the sheets. I still have his phone and he hasn't come and get it so my plan was simple I was going to do a huge party he'll try to stop me and we can work things out easy piece lemon squeezy.

"Mr. Lee!" My maid tried to get my attention. "I'm fine" "Then should I get you something to eat how about your favorite?" "No, I'm not hungry."

"Mr.Lee you haven't eaten anything..all your meals that I prepared are still on the table are you okay should I tell your parents you aren't feeling well."

"No I'm perfectly fine" I stood up almost falling to the ground but she catches me. "Mr.Lee you look unwell your sweating and you look pale and your warm as a teapot you are not fine."

"I'm fine you aren't my mom your my maid so act like it now where's the alcohol I know you hid them from me because I couldn't find them last night when I was going to the kitchen so fucking tell me you bitch!" I yelled at her turning red as a bull.

"Uh, they're i-in the s-storage." She trembled.

I walked past her heading to the storage that was  downstairs to the basement where all the liquor my parents hood from me.

I got a bottle of beer and sat down on the floor and drank until I fell asleep.

"Hey wake up Minho."
I woke up from a shake I opened my eyes to see my friends staring at me. "What are you guys doing here" I hiccuped.  "Your maid called us and told us what you were doing. This is so unlike you drinking? At this hour." That fucking snake I said in my head.

"I always drank nothing new about that" I retorted back.
"Yeah we know but you never drank every morning, evening, and night so what the hell has been going on with you and we got our suspicion." Chan said worried about me.

"So get up and shower and we'll meet you outside and you better not fly out your room like last time." Changbin said back.

I rolled my eyes the three of them helped me get to my bathroom they closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror thinking if this is worth looking I shake my head and stared again I had a bit of stubble on my face.

I took all my clothes off and got in the shower. A few minutes later, I got out and got in my new fresh clothes I went out of my bathroom to my room to see none of them standing by the door I looked outside and saw them waiting for me is like they think I'm going to talk to them ha! I went to my other window that stared at the front of the house and I did the same thing what I did to my parents I jumped out my bedroom window.

"Fuck I should stop doing that but what's the fun in that"

"Minho what the hell! Did you seriously jumped."

"Yeah, so what one of y'all should've been outside my  bathroom door." I got my keys and got in my car.
"Are you even sober?!"
"I don't know you'll know if I get back"
Out of nowhere Hyunjin entered my car and pushed me out, Chan went on top of me, Changbin got to us.

"We have to talk Minho" "no we don't you know I don't like talking about my feelings"
"Well man up were doing this."

All of them brought me to the backyard and made me sit in the chair.
"So tell us what's wrong with you dude"

"Nothing wrong"
"Well you're not fooling anyone we kinda have an idea what's wrong with you" "and what's that?" I chuckled.  "Your dating Jisung.."
"Past tense, I was dating him" "Why didn't you told us" "I was dying to tell you guys but I couldn't because freaking Jisung said he was still in the closet and didn't want no one to know about or relationship and I understood that."
"Well, he's a bit lucky because nobody in the school knows that you guys are in a relationship they thought you guys were joking because they know you had dated girls before."

"So nobody knows about us I should talk to Jisung and clear everything." "no I don't think is time you lied to him.." You have to give it days" "Too late for that I'm throwing a party and I still have his phone sooner or later he'll come and get it."

"That's smart"

"I just want to apologize to him and get back together. If not I did my best to show I loved him and I made a mistake I hope he just forgives me and we can be friends."

"Oh Minho you'll be lucky to find someone"
"You three are being cheesy"
"Let's go get something to eat you in"
"I guess so I need to eat before I see Jisung and he doesn't have to worry about my body weight"
"That's the spirit."

The next day

I woke up with the feeling of back pain. I got up and see my maids and butler gathering the stuff for the party. This afternoon is going to be great I can feel it. Or that's what Minho thought...

I know guys I said this book is a no zone of angst but in life, you gotta have it just a bit...next chapter is when you pick who right or wrong or they're both wrong who knows well I know lol...chapter 29 and 30 are gonna be done tomorrow I hope you guys have good new year tomorrow let's hope for it because we all need that hope love y'all!!

Word count: 1372