🍑24🍑

Sorry, this took long but because I made you guys wait you'll have this one and another chapter today and maybe another one!! ;)

Jisung POV

I was sitting down in the living room with the rest of my friends with their boyfriends but Seungmin who was calling his boo thang over the phone.

I want to show people I have someone in my life now. I know Minho doesn't mind but I do I'm afraid to say who I am I know it's nobody business to know who I like and who I date but at the same time I don't want Minho to feel I don't want to open up then he'll feel that I don't want to be with him.

But I'm in love with Minho ever since I laid eyes on him and I can't lose him so someone else can get him no way. I was still in my thoughts when someone pinched me.

"Jisung hello!!" "Huh?" "I was calling you," Seungmin said looking at me.

"My bad what did you say."
He whispered in my ear. "I think you should watch over Minho something off about him that I noticed. As your best friend, I'm just worried he's doing something that you probably wouldn't like."

"Is probably nothing Seungmin he said he was going to meet his college counselor." "Has even talked about college with you? Does he even know what he wants to do?"

"Look Seungmin I know you are worried but Minho likes me and he won't lie to me, yeah I know I'm lying to him by not telling him about U-league but he isn't like that he changed. So please stop your my friend."

"Alright, but if he does something to you he better be ready to square up."

I smiled back at him.

Three days later

These past three days I haven't been home lately I've been working so late I don't bother going home to Minho I go back to my place because is close to the place I work at. We rarely text each other with our busy schedule but that doesn't mean we don't like each other we do. Today was a holiday and I wanted to surprise him. I unlocked the front door. Not even a second of me entering the house. I get hugged by Kevin.

"Jisung uncle did you miss me!!"
"Of course I missed you." He smiled as I lift him in my arms.
"Where's Minho?"
"He's taking a shower."

"Is he now."
"Yeah, he's up in his room taking so long."

"Okay, I should go up and say hi to him you stay here and play I'll be back."

"Then we can play outside." I nodded and headed upstairs. I carefully walked upstairs. I opened his room. Damn, why is everything dirty there were so many tissues and socks laying on the floor, not a week has gone by and his room is a mess. I hear the shower still on.

I take all of my clothes off putting them on the bed I walked into the bathroom seeing him naked washing his hair.
(It's a walking shower.)
"Hey, hot stuff." I smacked his ass.

He turned around to see me. He smiled brightly. "Babyy~" He pulled me into his stomach.

I missed you so much he gave me little kisses on my face making me have butterflies in my stomach. He sucked on my neck. "I need you now," he growled.

"Huh? Now!!" "What do you expect me to not devour you seeing you naked in the shower with me!" he squeezed my ass.

"But Kevin is downstairs." "Yeah, he is I don't see him here he knows not to come in until I tell him too, and stop worrying about him when you can worry about sucking my dic-" "Okay!"

He made me turn around facing the wall. My back was on his chest I can feel his hard-on dick against my ass. I tried not to moan but I couldn't hold it so I gave a small moan.