🍑2🍑

Minho POV
I came back home throwing my stuff on the ground the maids came putting my stuff away. I jumped over the couch throwing my shoes somewhere. I clicked something on the TV.

"Nani!" I yelled, "Yes, sir?" "Can you make me a snack?" I stared at her with a bored look.

"Yes, sir the usual?" "Nani come on now do something different you've been here how long and you can't make something good?" "Um, last time you asked me something different you hated it and you got angry at me so I got you your usual and you ate it are you sure you don't want your usual."

"Just do something different!" I got annoyed.

I can assure you I'm never this mean but today was the usual. My now ex-girlfriend was staring at Han Jisung ugh! I'm so annoyed what do they see in that guy I'm so envious of him I always have to get a girlfriend every week because of him.

I can't even stay with a girl for a month is God telling me something?
I need to have a party to let this steam off.

"LEE MINHO!!"
That voice is so annoying. "Yes?" "Your father and I are going on a business trip."

"Really," I said excitedly. "Sorta is not exactly a business trip but your father and I need to be alone well be back in six months" "Why six months?" "I wish it could be seventeen years but six months will do."

"I'm seventeen?" "Exactly I need some time away from you." "Why?"

"I haven't had a break for years since I started working and had you. You'll know adulthood when it hits you and when you have your own kids! You'll also know how you can't have a break in being a mother or father. Also, just letting you know, you will be getting a babysitter."

"A WHAT! Mom, I have maids and a butler for a reason!!"  "Oh no, they'll be on break too they need to have a break from you as well." "But who's gonna feed me?"

"You do have hands, don't you? I'll have interviews with any babysitter who is willing to take care of you." 

"I don't need a babysitter!" I whined pulling her arm.  "Oh, do I have to remind  the pool incident with bubbles it flooded the whole backyard because of that huge party you threw when I specifically said ten people there were 150 teens in my yard, back yard, and the inside of my house and how they even got inside the chimney that we don't have anymore because one was stuck."

"Your playing? This has to be a joke right cut the cameras?"  "Oh, wouldn't you like that? We'll leave next Friday." "Where's dad?" "He's buying fishcakes you do know how to make noodles right?" "Yeah."

"Then you'll be fine for six months." "I'm going to die. I'll have diabetes when you come back even worst I'll be dead on the floor."

She rolled her eyes "Don't be a whiny baby." "What if people find out I'll be the laughing stock of the school." "Well don't let anyone know." "I'm going to cry."

"Cry in your room or in your mommy's arms you want uppy."
"Momm!" I stopped my foot going up the stairs. I jumped into my bed in frustration. My eyes turn to my window that was open I looked down it was not a big of a jump I mean I'm on the third floor I'm going to be okay right?

Parents POV
"Honey?" "In the living room darling." "I bought the ingredients where's my baby Minho?" "In his room." "Did you tell him?"

"Yes, he wasn't that mad exactly okay maybe he was I thought he'll even curse at me."

"You know he wouldn't dare to curse at you." "I hate being the bad cop you're so soft on him." "What can I say he's our only child he's not my baby anymore." Mr. Lee started to quiver. "Oh come here, you big softie." "He's gonna be okay. You never know if this babysitter can change him." Mrs.Lee said.

BAAM

"Aahhhh fuck my back." "Did you hear that?" "Yeah it's Minho—" They both looked at each other and rushed to his bedroom he was already gone they both hear the car engine turning on.

Both parents went outside. "MINHO" Mrs. Lee yelled. "I'll be back mother see you at dinner," Minho yelled back.

Minho POV

I made it to Chan's house. I unlocked his door. "Hey, your here." "I have to tell you guys something.." "What is it?" Changbin said doing pushups. "Yeah what's up I was on the phone with Jeongin." Hyunjin said.

"Y'all better not laugh at me I swear I will kill you all!" "Alright," they all sat in the living room. "My parents are leaving me for six months alone without maids or Butler I'm going to die of hunger."

"That means party!" "I wish it was that easy my mom is leaving me with a babysitter!" I mumbled.

"A what?" "A MOTHER FUCKING BABYSITTER !!" "Hahaha!!" Hyunjin started to laugh. "I'm going to kill you." I started to choke him.

"Okay is not bad," Chan said, "What do you mean not that bad is embarrassing." I let go of Hyunjin neck. "What if it's an elderly you could put her in a room and still have a party whenever you want or a hot girl with a big booty that you like." "You damn well know there's nobody at school with those proportions."

"It's either an older lady or a regular girl Just have to wait and see." "I'm going to die you guys better not say anything." "We won't don't worry." "I wasn't asking you guys I was asking Hyunjin he has a big mouth." "I do not." "Yes, you do!"

We were both glaring at each other. "Okay stop it both of you." "Yes, dad!"

He rolled his eyes. "Let's play the game I bought."

Two hours later

"Changbin what time is it?" "It's eight o'clock. Why are you asking?"  "Shit I need to go back home for dinner see you guys on Monday."

They all waved. I made it home my parents were still cooking. "Hey am I late?"  "Nope go sit your meal is on the table" "What is it?" "Fishcakes with kimchi and rice go ahead and eat."

We finished dinner I was about to get up. "Minho," my dad said.  "Yes, dad."

"If we're giving you a babysitter is because I- I mean we don't want you to stay alone and you need to know how it feels to be an adult we're doing this because we love you." "Then don't give me a babysitter." "Yeah, that's funny! you alone you'll probably burn the house down the only solution was getting you a babysitter at the last minute.

Please don't be mad at me or your mother we're doing this because you are our only child." he started to cry oh my god he's crying me and mom looked at each other. "Dad is going to be fine." he hugged me I patted his back "Ahh I'm going to miss you." "Darling let him go he's seventeen."

"Okay, you can go leave now."

Hey guys I hope you like the story and do you like the Minho family love you all! 💛

Word count: 1239🍑