🍑19🍑

Howdy parnter! welcome back I know all of you miss this story and are asking right now where the hell you've been bitch! yeah funny story I wasn't lazy or anything but I needed this story to be hold off for like days and one month because I was trying to finish the rest of my other books like Rumor:Minsung that you should read if you haven't.
But I'm back I'll be posting a lot now because school is starting so I'll be putting a lot of chapters as soon as possible.
I also missed this book and your comments gives me joy. 😁

Minho POV

I kissed Jisung and stepped back for his reaction. "Why did you do that for?." Jisung asked surprisingly.

"I don't know why I did it? But when you said you were going to the club with your friends and mine and you were going to meet other people I just-my vains were literally going to explode."

"So you kissed me." "Yeah I did, so don't go I don't want you to go!" "I'm going to the club just go ask a girl to go with you somewhere." I looked at him then I remember today Naeun invited me to the movies with her but I could re-schedule I still have time for her to like me and I can win the bet.

"Wait stay here don't go." I went out the hallway closing his door behind me I called her phone and she answered. "Hey Naeun I'm sorry I can't go with you I have cold *cough* can we re-schedule for the movies!" I hope she buys it.
"Sure thing feel better oppa."

"Did she really just call me that oh my god she did call me that this is easier than I thought."

I went back to Jisung who was laying in bed texting someone his shirt made him show bit off his toned stomach.

I couldn't hold myself. I walked up to him putting my leg between his thighs.
He side eyed me and stared at his phone. "Can I go now or are you going to lock me up just like Cinderella stepmother."

"No you can go." He stood up but I put my hand on his shoulders making him sit back down again he looked up at me. I crouched down and whispered to his ears. "But I am going with you and you can't stop me." I bit his ear. He got up from the bed and stared at me we were both so close to each other I felt his soft breath on me.

"Do whatever you want. You do you and I'll go have fun grinding on other people." Jisung smirked and walked out the room. He really wants to play this game with me.

I unlocked my car and we both got in.
"Who are you texting now!"
"None of your business." "I was asking you nicely." "I answered your question didn't I?"

"Put your seat belt on." "Wait I'm sending a text." I couldn't wait for his ass I leaned and grabbed the seatbelt. "What are you doing I told you I was going to do it." "Why are you shy you think I'm going to kiss you again." "I-I'mm not s-shy!" "Then why t-the s-stutter!" I grinned "I'm not stuttering you are!!"

We left the driveway and went on the highway. "You know we can't be seen walking inside together at the club at the same time you wouldn't want your friends to know you kissed your babysitter did you."

"I know that! You go first and I'll go in later." He looked back at his phone. "So are you going to tell me what's wrong with that attitude of yours."

"Nothing is wrong with me I don't know what your talking about." "Nah nah don't trick me I'm not stupid Jisung I don't know what wrong with you but I don't like it I like the side of Jisung who's adorable and the one that cares about people before him."

"Well people do change don't they." "Not you! Your not like that."

"You barely know me." "I know that you like kissing me." He rolled his eyes and looked away from me. I smiled happily.