🍑25🍑

Minho POV

Naeun and I stayed after school rehearsing what to do this Friday I got three days left.

"You ready to do another round as we practice," Naeun said clapping her hands to get this over with. I nodded.

We went to the hall of the school we pretended that we just entered the school hand in hand everyone is staring at us. My friends sitting in the cafeteria I walked up to them with Naeun still holding my hand and baam they see me with her I tell them this is my girlfriend.

They'll be shocked and surprised mouth opens telling me your lying, you paid her for holding your hand. Then I tell them a bet is a bet. They'll look at each other and say fine what are you going to do with us. I said being proud

"I still don't know why you can't do it with your boyfriend before you say anything. Yes you told me he's closeted and he can't but what if he takes the wrong impression when we walked hand in hand together in school."

"He won't he isn't like that. He's reasonable he won't be mad and I'll take the fault I'll tell him everything when this is over."

"You better I wanna know him I don't want him to hate me after this."

"He isn't calm down."

"Wanna go eat now," I asked her.
"Sure but your paying."
"Nothing new about that." We grabbed our bags and left in my car to go eat.

After I dropped Naeun at her house I went to mine. I unlocked the door putting my things away. I yelled for Jisung name but no answer I texted him.

Thiccky__thighs 🍑
Baby where are you???

__Flat_ass__😫😘
I'm with my friends why??

Thiccky__thighs 🍑
Your not home 🥺....when are you coming back...

😘__Flat_ass__😫
Not yet but now that you're at the house can you get the mail for me I'm waiting for a letter don't open it got it!!!

Thiccky__thighs 🍑
Why you hiding things from me 😔

😘__Flat_ass__😫
No... I'm not so don't even I will know I'll be home in an hour or two.

I got the mail putting them on the counter. I need to know where the letter is from the only thing he said is not to open it. I look for the letter that's for Jisung throwing the ones that are mine on the floor that looked important but Jisung is more important.

From U-league principal

I want to open it but I can't he told me not to I should respect that. There is a saying what's mine is yours but he'll get mad at me and ignore me for how long. Aish Minho you're going to fuck this up if you choose the wrong one. So I went to my room and slept until Jisung arrived.

I woke up to hear a noise downstairs.
I grabbed something that was under my pillow. I carefully went downstairs trying to not make a noise from my steps the house was so dark I could barely see where I was stepping.

I was finally on the first floor I looked around seeing nothing it was probably an animal outside. I was about to turn and go back to my room when there was noise from the kitchen.

"Hello!! Is there someone here don't try anything I have a sock with rocks inside so don't even try me.!!" I yelled but nothing. I carefully go to the kitchen but instead, I didn't walk I crawled to the kitchen.

Suddenly my phone ringed.

"Fuck" who the fuck is calling at this hour.

I put the phone in my ear. "What!" "Who do you think you're saying what to am I not your mother anymore."
I looked at the caller ID." I gulped and cursed in my head. "Sorry I didn't know you will call this hour." "Yeah, I forgot about the time difference I just want to tell you your father and me our coming home next week Monday—"

"Hello, Minho how are you? Are you hurt? Are you eating?? Is that babysitter taking care of you! please tell me your mother told me to not call you since we left as she wanted to be together for these six months and not talk about kids for once like how can I not when your the only child I have."

"Dad calm down I'm fine the babysitter is fine with me were kinda- well I'll tell you when you guys are back."

"Oh good to hear that Minho~ don't worry I didn't forget to get you a gift where we are." "I thought no gifts you didn't give me one when we were here." "Ah got to go now see you on Monday." He hanged up.

I shake my head and stood up.

"Minho!!" "Ahhh" I punch the person on the cheek. I turn on the light in the kitchen to see Jisung having a swollen cheek.

"Oww, you hurt me." "Oh my god, you scared me why didn't you call me or head to the room I thought someone broke in."

"I was hungry and then I went to the bathroom then I heard you talking to I guess your parents."

"Yeah, they're coming home on Monday."

"Ah, I also heard that you're going to tell your parents about us." "Yeah, I think is time I want them to meet the person that I'm in love with and the first person I'll bring home and doesn't want to have sex with me all the time."

"Yeah that's great Minho but I'm not ready." "Why not? you already met them before was different from now."

"I'm not even out I can't–I'm just–I'm scared and you have to promise you won't tell them."

"Why not don't you want to show people we are relationship." I started to get mad.

"I told you I'm not out and is not easy for everyone." "You loved by everyone in the school. I don't get you at all I kept my cool of you not coming out it didn't bother me but I want to show my parents who I'm with can't you do one simple thing for me my parents aren't homophobic I trust them their my parents who I love."

"Please don't get angry with something so not important." "What the hell you don't think this important what if I said that to you imagine if we changed roles wouldn't you get angry if I said that to you. Why are you being so selfish? I want this is like I'm not telling you to tell the whole world am I!!"

"Minho-" He was about to grab my arm but I gently pushed him. "I can't! Please go stay at your house or at your friends I can't see you right now." "Minho?"

"Please can you do this simple thing or no is it that hard for you if you won't then I'll leave?"
I grabbed my car keys and jacket and left in my car leaving Jisung watching me get out the driveway.

So what do you guys think about that?? Opinions??

Word Count:1200