🍑5🍑

I went back to my house. What I didn't expect made me really annoyed. Have friends they say having friends are the best they won't lie to you. WRONG!

I looked at my house there were people on the roof some were playing with fire and running around with it I feel like there were more people when I left. I stomped my way to the door I see people doing drugs, a crowd of people drinking, dancing on top of each other and the worst of all Felix, Seungmin, and even Jeongin dancing in a pole who the hell got a pole.

"GUYS!"  "aHh, JisuNg your back."  "OH I'M BACK ALRIGHT!!"  "What about your babysitting job!"   "You know I was coming back to get my stuff I'm going to stay with the uh—kid but I was hoping my beloved friends were cleaning my house but no I came to see you guys dancing on a pole. I'm going to DIE if my parents see this."

"They probably will this party is live on Instagram and were trending."  "AHHH" I was turning red. "Hey guess who's here though."   "That's not important just clean my house if my parents ever find out I'm going to be hanging and it's not going to be a flag outside but my body flowing with the wind."

"Minho is here~."  "What!"  When I heard what Jeongin said it made me even more annoyed. "Where is he."  I was so pissed why did I believe he was going to stay at his house. "He's by the front door." I turn around and saw him coming in we both made eye contact. He turned around going back outside. "Be right back." I went outside and follow him.

"What the heck Minho I thought you said you weren't coming to this party." "Um, it's your fault in believing me that I wasn't going when you left."  "Well let's call your mom then what would she say."   "You better not." The phone was ringing. "Okay." He rolled his eyes he was starting to pout.  "Just come in but don't do anything stupid my house is already ruined as it is. Let me go get my stuff." He nodded and went inside my house.

I walked to my room there were two people kissing on my bed. "I'm sorry please get out of my room." they rolled their eyes and left. I pack my things putting my clothes, money, shoes in a suitcase I carried my school backpack and soccer ball in my hand.

I walked out of my room and locked it just in case two freak couples come in. I put my stuff in the backseat of my car. I let my car run. I went back to get Minho but I saw him talking to a girl. Oh my god, I went towards him. "Minho let's go."  "Can you wait in the car I'll be there in a minute?" "No, I'm not gonna wait I ain't your  servants so hurry the hell up," I told him back.

"Oh hi, Jisung."  She twirled her hair biting her lip. Minho was glaring at me. "Hey, Minho you think you and Jisung can go to the pool and put sunscreen on my back." He was about to speak but I caught him off.

"Look you idiot the sun is not even out so if you what to put sunscreen put it on your damned self I'm already annoyed. You got arms that god gave you so used them. We aren't your slaves. So get your horny self together." She stood there mouth open. "Look Minho I swear if you try to give me one more damn attitude I will fight you. So get your ass in the car."

He glared at me and left to go to the car. I got in the car and left my house driveway. We made it to his house I put my keys in my pocket. "How do you do it?" he said. "What?" I asked back. "Get girls by doing nothing."  "What do you mean I don't get girls I never had dated anyone before."  "Oh so you have to steal every girl I get. Who do you think you are!"

"I'm Han Jisung you can stop being a whiny baby. Girls aren't everything just because no girl likes you doesn't mean you have to give me an attitude for something I didn't do."  "Fuck you," he said going up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs I took my clothes off and put on some shorts and a tank top. I fell asleep after that.

This was fast next chapter coming after I published this.

Word count: 789🍑