🍑7🍑

Minho POV
We went to the back of an abandoned factory, and of course it was getting dark from all places he had to choose this dump. He walked up the hill and sat on the grass.
"Um, what is this place? I think I felt somebody touching my hand when we were coming up."

"Is a quiet place I like to go to when I'm having an anxiety attack." "Does it get bad?" "Nope, but it gets to me when I'm stressed." "I never thought the 'greatest soccer player of our school has anxiety attacks." "A lot of people don't I really don't care if people know." "You should what if you can't stop it what are you going to do then." "I didn't think of that because it never went that far before."

"Well, you should teach me so I will know beforehand." He nodded. "So um have you ever dated before?"

Jisung POV
Did Lee Minho just ask me if I dated before? Oh, how I wish he knew I love him so much so I can cover him with kisses and put him in my pocket and not let him out. Ahh, how I wish. "Hey." he nudged me. "You okay." "Yeah! Totally." "Ah, your eyes looked like you were in love for a sec." "Ah no pfft what's love again." "Okay, next question have you ever fell in love.?"

"No never, I have never gone so far to be in one this is pretty cliche but I wanted to focus on myself before I can tell myself yeah I'm ready to be in one."

"So you never kissed anybody?" "Nope, when I was talking to this person it didn't feel right I felt out of love with this person so I didn't try to do cute couple things with them. So I told them that I didn't like them like that anymore that they should go be with some who is sure to be with them, in the end, they found someone else and I'm glad they did.

"You did great not to date someone that you don't love anymore is better telling them and not leading them on. But for me, I can barely be with someone for a whole week."

"Why?" I asked but I knew why. "Is funny because is you." "Me but I never talked to the girls you dated." "I know and it seems weird that all my exes are still trying to get with you but you don't budge at all."

"I don't take people seconds." "WOW!" "I'm kidding I just don't like anybody that interests me." But one I mumbled. "I wonder what they see in you I always wanted to be like you, I even dressed like you or do things you do so one girl can stay with me but nothing, I get broken up on the fourth day is like a tradition.

I think is the aura you give off to people and I can't I'm too serious sometimes and you shine a smile like every day that the sun is even jealous of you." He just complimented me oh my god I need to squeal. "I wish I can be like you one day maybe someone will love me." My heart just broke a little I never thought I will ever hear those words before.

"I think being just you is just fine people that don't see that are not the people you should date or hang out with. Being you makes you Lee Minho, you shouldn't change that for others is there lost there not dating you." "T-thanks if you were a girl I would've dated you no homo though." Ugh I want him to stop the girl bullshit I want to kiss him already.

"We should go now," I said getting up I put my hand out so he can grab it. "No, let's stay!" "Nope, I skipped school for you let's go." I tried to pull him up but he was laying down like a sloth.

"Your heavy let's go." I got an idea. I let go of his hand. "Do you know this factory is haunted!"
"Yeah right." "Didn't you say somebody touch your hand and were the "only two people here" I quoted. "Shut up you are not going to scare me that easily." "Fine you can sleep here and I can go home." I left going a bit far and hide behind a bush.

Minho POV
It was too quiet I looked around and couldn't see Jisung anywhere. "Jisung stop playing around look at the star it looks like a dic—" I hear a creepy voice coming out of the forest. "Jisung?" I whisper yelled. "Stop playing!" he's probably in the car yeah he's in the car where is the car? oh wait were up on a hill I just have to go down.
I stepped quietly trying to not roll over the hill.

Is so dark my phone was dead and I can't use my flashlight. I stopped when I hear shuffling noises behind me.I turn around and then. "BOOO!" "AHHH!" I grabbed the sleeves of the person and we roll over the hill. We finally stopped. "Hahaha" I hear laughing. "Jisung is this you on top of me." "Yes, that was so funny. I didn't know you were going to pull me with you." he said continuing laughing at me.

"It was so hilarious you screamed like a little bitch." He put his head on my chest. "Okay stop laughing at me get up so you can help me up." "Okay" he was still gigling like the asshole he is. Jisung was about to get up but stopped and sat on top of my crotch his phone was ringing he picked it up.

"Hello." He started talking but I was just staring at him the light of his phone showed a bit of his face. He's body on me was nice what am I saying that's gay I have to stop thinking about him in my dreams. Is getting to me too much.

He was moving a bit it made my pants tight. This is so weird I need to move so he wouldn't feel my boner. I turned us over he hit his head on the grass. "ow!" He looked at me. "I have to go bye." "What was that for," he said touching his head.

"My bad you were taking too long you were on top of me." "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realize I was still on you." "It's fine we should just go back home." "Okay."

I'm done I love this story so much it's not sad is a little bit on the kinky side though I'll do another chapter today.

Word count:1134🍑