🍑13🍑

I'm back so sorry I came out the cave finally. I love these photos about them they look so cute. I'll post the other picture in the other chapter.👆👆

Jisung POV

It was Saturday morning Minho texted me that he was bringing his cousin over. Jeongin was still asleep in my bed I mean if he hadn't talked to Hyunjin for eight hours he'll be awake by now. The door knocked two times I headed to the door even though I look like I fell down a hill.

I opened the door to see an adorable sight Minho was there too. "Wow your cousin is so adorable I want to put him in my pocket he's such a looker what happened to you." "Hey!! I am good looking people drool just when I'm walking down the hall!" He's not wrong though I am said people. "No you don't!" His cousin and me said in sync. He let out a little giggle.

He rolled his eyes. "What's he's name.?" I asked him.

"Kevin Lee but for you he's name is Tae Lee." "Well Mr. Kevin." I crouch down to his size. "I brought some toys that we're in a box that I had in the garage when I was your age you go and play with them." "okey." He ran to the box of toys. "He's so cute I need to pinch his cheeks before I die from cuteness." I smiled. "Do you like him more than me?" "Who said I liked you in the first place." He pouted.

"Hey kids are adorable when they're not messy doing tantrums or giving me sass back. I like the nicer ones with manners I just can help myself in loving them more. For example, Even if you were here to stay I would've forgotten you were ever here in the first place."

"I'm so hurt I think I will take my cousin now as I am not wanted here." "No No No! he's too cute don't take him you can leave though." He got mad. "Tell me that I'm cute and I'll forgive you what you said." I rolled my eyes. "Sure you're so adorable like oh my god like everyone likes you I'm so jealous." "Stop being sarcastic with me." "What you don't like it? it one of my traits sweetheart."

"Well I think your adorable with those soft cheeks of yours you look like a squirrel." "Oh I'm an animal now?" "No, not like that is because squirrels stuff acorn in their mouth and when you pout you look like one." "You see me eat ." I grinned.

"Umm I gotta go bye." "Okay bye." I closed the front door.
I looked at back at Kevin. "So Kevin your name is going to be Tae Lee okay." "What in it for me then." "Hmm I'll buy whatever you want." "Okay but you give me money when I ask for it." He asked me. "Yes sir." I laughed at his cuteness.

"I got you kids clothes if you don't mind wearing is not like I don't like your outfit but that doesn't feel like kids clothing ." "Cousin Minho said you have to look presentable." "Not for every occasion you still a kid that I know of hoping your not a man in his late fifty." He shook his head in a no. "Come I'll let you change in the bathroom I'll be right outside if you need me. He nodded he got up and took my hand as we walk to the bathroom.

"Your a very nice guy." "I try my best." "Cousin Minho was right about you." "What did he say?! I mean–pfft I don't care but what did he say." "He said you are a very nice person to be around with and very good looking person and he never thought that a man can have such a beauty." I closed my eyes and squeal inside my head. "Okay you go and change now. I'll wait right here."

Jeongin woke up. "Hey what are you doing?" he yawned. "Um the boy that I'm babysitting is here he's just in the bathroom." "Oh I'll call the guys to come over." "Yeah you go do that." Kevin came out with the new clothes. "Kevin remember you're name is Tae Lee you're eight years old." "Okie dokie." We both walked back to the living room.

"Oh wow he's adorable no wonder you don't hang out with us that much anymore he so cute. You know he looks so familiar he has some defined features that remind me of someone but who?" "What no! he doesn't remind me off anybody a lot of people can look alike but he doesnt look like anyone so let's move on."

"Here Ke– I mean Tae here some action figures you can play with." "Do you have some dollies." "Huh? Like dolls like Barbie dolls?" "Yeah!" He said jumping. "I mean we could buy some if you want we're going to the mall in a few hours." "Okay!" "For now play with the action figure."

"I never thought he liked dolls." "Aren't you his babysitter." "I mean—" "Well it doesn't matter it's cute that a boy can play with dolls." "Yeah." This makes him even more cuter than he already was.

Few hours
The door was pounding hard it felt like it was going to break. "Oh it's you guys I should've figured you guys were the ones who were trying to break my door." Both Felix and Seungmin came inside with gifts bags. "We bought clothes and toys." Kevin got up and went towards the bags he then frowned. "I don't want more boy toys I want to play with girls toys as well please." We all looked at each other. "Okay Tae put your shoes on were going to the mall now."

"I like that kid." Seungmin said.
"Let me get change real quick." I changed into a white shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. "Okay let's go in my car is much bigger than both of your guys car.

Mall
We all got out and headed to the toy store. "You know your a small boy for an eight year old who should probably be a bit big." "My mommy is short so maybe I got it from her. Cousin Minho has always said that I had to be a strong tall boy so I can get all the chicks."

"No you don't that's dumb not all boys need to be strong and you shouldn't force yourself to impress girls or any gender in fact you're still a little boy who doesn't need to date. Minho shouldn't put ideas in your head like that you should just act like any eight year old kid and you don't say chicks their ladies or girls okay!"

"Okay." We went inside the store. "You can buy whatever you want, whatever dolly I'll get it for you." He rushed to the section of the girl clothing.
"Can I adopt him as my kid."Felix asked putting clothes on a random doll. "Nope he's mine I called him first." I told him. Felix left the store.

"Jisung." Kevin called me over. "Can you please get me the Moana clothes." "Oh? would your parents be okay you wearing this." He nodded.

"Okay what about your dollies." He went to the other section of the store. "Can you get me the baby doll, and the Barbie one with her sister, and the Ken doll. I can't reach it can you get it for me." "Well me neither let me go ask for help. Hi do you mind in getting me that baby doll please and those two dolls." I pointed out. "Sure." he reached for the doll without even trying he so lucky to have long legs." (I'm 5'6 how tall are you guys?"

"Thank you." I gave the doll to Kevin.
"Come let's go find the guys and eat something I bet you're hungry." He nodded he grabbed my hand not letting it go.

I texted my friends were to meet us. All three guys came over with bags in their arms. "What did you guys bought?" "Clothes, keychain, couple bracelets for me and Changbin." "What about you Seungmin?" "I tried to refund my friends but they said no." he pouted sitting in the other side of the booth. I rolled my eyes. "So where is his toys?" "In the car I bought him a couple of things he wasn't like I need everything he just got four things."

"That's nice." "Jisung." "Yes, Tae."
"I can wait to show this to my cousin, what you bought for me." I looked at Kevin I was trying to stop him in what he was about to say next. "Who's your cousin Tae he probably goes to our school." Felix asked him. "He's name is Minho!"

"What!" All of my friends spit their drinks out. "What he's last name!" "Lee?" "Oh my god did you knew about this Jisung?!" "Whatt no I'm just as surprised as you are." "Yes you do—"I covered Kevin mouth. He took my hand off out of his mouth. "Jisung you know what that means." "What?" "You can get closer to Minho even more." "But aren't you?" Kevin said. They all looked at me confused.

"Let me explain." I looked at them.

I kinda published this by accident but it's done thank you for waiting I'm sorry my loves.

Word Count:1564