🍑11🍑

Minho POV
"So where is the babysitter, is she here.?" "Um no she probably left to get groceries she preparing something new." "Ahh so will be seeing her then?" "I just said she probably grocery shopping or she went out to see her friends you know how girls are they changed their mind easily."

They all glared at me and looked at eachother all four of them nodded. "So care to explain to us how you got that hickey on your neck is very visible you know, you didn't even try to hide it so I think you did this on purpose so we can ask you about it are we right you do have a girlfriend."

"Um no I do not have a girlfriend and even if I did you would've known by now in my Instagram so this thing on my neck is stung by a bee."

"Yeah okay, what about the boner popping out your pants you sure your babysitter or someone else isn't here." "I'm positive you can even check the entire house nobody is here but us."

"Fine let's check the house boys." Hyunjin said pointing we're he'll go and where the rest would go. Fuck what do I do when they find Jisung I'm so going to get made fun of. Damn, I don't even have his phone number. I just hope when he hears them coming closer to the room he knows where to hide.

I followed behind Hyunjin he was going straight to my room. "Hmm nobody." He looked around. "Like I said nobody is in my casa—" "We're not done though." They looked in the closets, bathroom, and my parent's room. "You have a guest room right." "With the house, I have who doesn't." They looked into the two rooms we're Jisung wasn't at thank god. "Wait we haven't checked this room." Bangchan said to the rest of the guys fuck–they opened the door and walked in. They looked under the bed in the closet in the bathroom and nothing he wasn't anywhere in the room where was he.?

"Well, I guess you were saying the truth."
"I told you in the first place."
"Alright, let's go play some overwatch."
"Yeah, I'll meet you guys down in the living room I have to get the garbage out from the bathroom or my mom will kill me start without me I'll be there."

"Alright." I shut the door and started to look for him but nothing where is he I pulled my hair and felt the wind on my skin, I turn around seeing the curtains blowing with the wind I went to the window and looked out.

"Yahh!! Minho help me out." "What the hell are you doing do you want to kill yourself." "Um did you want to get caught?" "No." "Then help me out I'm not afraid of heights but I don't want to die either so hurry up and grab my hand." "Grab on." He grabbed on my arm and put his leg over the room his other leg went behind the other one making him trip over and fall on top of me.

"Ouch~" "What is it!" I looked over at him getting up a bit he was still on my lap. "My arm hurts I think is when I scratch it when I was going out the window." "Ohh is it bad?" "Um is a bit bruised." "Ah, here this always works when I bruised myself." I took his arm I leaned in and kissed his bruised mark I smile looking down I can't believe I did that what's wrong with me.

I finally had the courage to look up at Jisung his face was priceless it was dark red I've never seen his face turn that red before it was actually cute. I touched his cheek then the door knocked fuck I forgot I have people at the house.

"So when is the majesty coming down." "Stop your whining Hyunjin I'm coming out."

Jisung got up fast and sat down on his bed looking down. "Um see you later." "Yep," he said quickly. I closed the door and breathed in and out calm down Minho it was just in the moment I hope he isn't uncomfortable with what I did.

Jisung POV
Oh my god! Minho kissed my arm and touched my cheek on the same day. "eek!" oh my god what does this mean, I hope he's not doing this for fun and just playing with me I'll be so heart broken. I love him so much I want to tell my friends, but I can't he's worry my mouth will slip that I'm babysitting him even though I want to but being friends with Felix and Seungmin they'll tell the whole universe. I just have to keep this secrete to myself for now.

I rolled around my bed smiling like the idiot I am. I know he doesn't hate homosexuals because his friends are dating mine. But he acts like he's straight but then when he's with me me, he acts differently he so confusing."

"Was Dahyun right about Minho?"

Okay guys long time no see how you've been sorry for the wait I have an excuse but for now, is my private matter if you don't mind. The second part will be out tomorrow have a nice morning afternoon or night.

Word count:911🍑