🍑26🍑

Jisung POV

"He's mad with me guys what do I do!" I pulled my hair in frustration. "Okay calmed down you just need to apologize.". "Why do I have to I didn't do anything I just told him I wasn't comfortable in telling someone else but you guys and him about my secret!"

"Yeah we know this is a huge topic for you but you're just hurting Minho, even more, he wants to show you to his parents that he trusts and loves, and yeah you being uncomfortable is okay to feel like that. But Minho loves you and I bet you he'll take billions of bullets just to protect you we know you love him you finally got him after so many years of liking him you can't let him go just because of you being scared," Seungmin said. He's right I can't lose Minho because of me.

"Also when you apologize maybe just a thought tell Minho about U-League before anything worst happens."  "I will I'll tell him this Friday." "Will trust your word you got two days."

Next day
I woke up getting ready for the day my parents are finally coming home in a few hours. I got up to eat some cereal. I sat in one of the spin chairs. I was trying to figure how to text Minho I miss him so much. I was looking through Instagram to see Minho post something he was by the mountain with his bike I looked up at which mountain he was at.

I put the location on my GPS and left.
I parked my car I made it to see Minho about to go down the trail. I rushed out of my car not even caring to lock it.

"Minho!" I screamed his name. He looked up to see my face. "Jisung can you keep your voice down! and what are doing here?" "I don't care if people hear me I want to apologize for my behavior with you it wasn't right for me to do that and for hurting your feelings I just cared about mine and not yours I've been thinking a lot and I'm ready to hold your hands in public I want to show our relationships at school and to your friends, I don't care of what people think of me anymore I only want you in my life if you're not angry with me anymore.."

It was silent for a couple of seconds until Minho finally spoke. "I could never be mad at you Jisung I'm sorry for getting angry at you too. You don't deserve it but you don't have to come out to the world if you aren't ready their baby steps for a reason baby. I shouldn't put you in a position that would make you feel uncomfortable please punch me if disrespect you like that." he grabbed my face and kissed my nose I hugged him by the neck as he holds my waist tightly.

"Let's not fight again." "Let's not." I cover my face in his neck.

YES IS SHORT THAN I USUALLY WRITE BUT DON'T WORRY I'M MAKING THE NEXT CHAPTER HOPEFULLY I'LL BE OUT TOMORROW AND I'LL BE LONGER. THIS ISN'T OVER YET HEHEHE!!!
okay bye

Word count: 520

😘