🍑18🍑

Jisung POV

I moved around the bed and felt a sudden light in my eyes. I then open my eyes and smiled remembering what happened yesterday. I looked around expecting to see Minho beside me. "Where is he?" I asked myself I got off from the bed and left the room.

I went down stairs and he was nowhere to be found.

I looked at the clock. "Shit!" I need to be at soccer practice five minutes ago. I went up and grabbed my bag I opened the door and jumped at the first person I saw. "Jisung were are you going?" Minho was standing outside looking all sweaty and hot.

"I'm heading of to soccer practice you know I do need the money even if I get a scholarship I still need the money."

"Right um see you when you get home." "You won't I'm going to stay with my friends and because you can't cook at all call for a pizza I bet you're busy today bye."
I said walking out without hearing what he said.

Even if I gave a blow job to Minho yesterday, it doesn't mean he's going to like me in the end he doesn't think of himself as a gay person. I might be wrong but for now I don't know what's his preference are?

I entered my car and headed to the field were my friends were at with the rest of the team. After, I arrived I see all of them stretching. "Hey your actually here thought you wouldn't make it." "Come on your talking to Jisung your captain either way I have to be here. Let's do some stretching you guys." I told them.

"Guys before we stretch." Seungmin said to us. "I have something important to tell you guys." "What is it?" we asked him. "I'm dating.. Yes, you guys heard me right I am dating." "Who do they go here." "What's their name?" "Who in their right mind is dating you." Jeongin laughed.

"Shh one at a time by the way Jeongin a lot of people wanna date me." "Yeah who your plushies." "Do you want to know their name or not."
"Yes ignore Jeongin."

"There name is stay were doing a long distance relationship."
"Oh so they don't go here."
"No they travel all around."
"Um are they a she or he because you keep calling them they." "Oh they don't like to be called a she or a he they prefer to be called they/them if you guys don't mind."

"Of course we will but you have to tell us how you guys met because you said and I quote 'I can't take care of myself how could I take care of another person.' and now we're here."

"I will tell you guys about them after practice."

"So what's been happening to you Jisung." They asked me. "A lot I mean a lot and yesterday was something I never thought will ever happen." "Tell us spill the tea." After I told them about yesterday they all screamed like little school girls. "Does he like you!" "Are you guys going to date." "Minho is gay?"

"If he ever hurts you will kill him for you. You won't even burry the body nobody will expect it was you." Felix said with an evil smirked but it turn into a smile.

"Calmed down he hasn't hurt me or my feelings but the thing is.. I don't know were we stand my heart is saying good things are going to happened but my head is still guard up. I hope he feels the same way as I do because yesterday he said some nice things to me that it made me have more strong feelings about him."

"But you think he's playing with you?" "Yes.. maybe.. kinda..? because out of nowhere he goes to be Prince Charming and he get jealous and the other times he's acts like douche and doesn't care about me."

"Right now you should mainly focus on soccer. Soccer it's what made you Jisung, soccer is the one sport you love and want to do in life before you met and started babysitting Minho and he shouldn't be all your focus right now I hope you know what I mean." Jeongin said to me.

"I know is just everything these past two months it's been a mess you guys are right I should just focus on the talent that I love to do when I was younger. you guys are great friends." "We know." We all hug it out. "Now let's play some soccer."

After four hours of playing we were done practicing and sweating like animals. "Guys I'm going inside the school I gotta go to the bathroom." I told them jogging to the locker room.
"Sure will wait up for you." they said back.

I walked out from the bathroom and drank water from the water fountain when I was done and wiped my mouth. I hear some familiar voices I turn my neck to see Minho friends in line buying food with some other people waiting as well. I went towards them and see the commotion.

"Hey do you think Minho would do it."
"Like he has a chance with her-."
"Dude Jisung!!" I jumped when they called my name I didn't think they noticed me. "Um hey guys." "Hey we saw how you played your we're good you aren't called captain for nothing." They laughed.

"Thanks." "Have you picked a college to play I bet you have so many accepting letters to come to their school with those skills I'll be so flattered." "I mean a few scholarships here and there. Yeah and I do got a lot of accepting letters too but not the college I want to go."

"Hey you heard about Minho." "What about him?" I grabbed a cookie from the table. "He's going to ask a girl out." Is this how I find out from Minho friends he's been playing me all along was this just an experiment to him. I tried not to look upset when Hyunjin told me. "He's g-going out with s-someone." "That's what he text us today in the groupchat."
"But Jisung if you want to steal her go ahead I'll make it more easier for him to fail and we can laugh at him."

"You guys know I don't like the girls he dates right all of them are uptight and there not for me." "Well if she sees you she'll totally break up with him."

"I gotta go now I'm going to a club with my friends or with your boyfriends." "Can we go!" I nodded.

I told my friends I'll meet them at the club I just needed to shower and get changed but of course my clothes were at Minho house. I won't say anything to that fuck face I'll just go change and leave out the door.

I parked in the driveway and walked inside. "Hey Jisung." I hear Minho voice he walked out from the living room. "Hey you want to eat something with me." "No I'm going to the club with my friends and yours and I'll probably meet someone who knows though."

"Meet someone?" "Yes meet someone now excuse me I have to go change."
I was about to walk upstairs when Minho grabbed my wrist.
"Stop what are you saying meeting someone? You can't..."
"Why the hell not you can't tell me who to not meet so if you don't mind I'll be leaving now." I pulled my wrist from his grasps.

I walked to my room and head to the bathroom after that I changed into new clothes. I sprayed some cologne on my clothes and my wrist. I put on my shoes and stood up checking myself in the mirror I unbutton three button of my shirt nice I'm ready. I hear loud footsteps coming upstairs then it went quite.

Minho opened the door he's hands were in a fist his hair was a mess he looked angry.

"What do you need I have to go move to the side." I tried to push him but he didn't budge. "Don't go!" "What! Minho I don't have time for your bullshit move." "I'm not bullshitting you're not going." "Make me because I am going–"
Minho stepped forward he slid both of his hands behind my neck and kissed me.

A cliffhanger Oooo sorry I haven't posted in a awhile how are you guys hope y'all are safe I'm going to do better in posting for you guys. Next chapter will be something alright.

Word count:1445