🍑3🍑

Jisung POV

Today, I was on my laptop surfing for jobs. I wanted anything that was hiring but there wasn't anything is like they didn't want a seventeen-year-old teen to be working with them. I rolled my eyes.

I closed my laptop putting it aside. I then banged my head on the table until someone came and interrupted me to stop.

"Jisung?"  "Hmm?" I see Jeongin opening the door. "Don't you see I'm pretty busy Jeongin."  "Oh, I'm sorry were you watching p. o. r. n." he whispered. "NO! I don't have time for that!" "Ohh!" "I'm just kidding what do you need." "I found a job."

"Oh lucky you!" "It's rare for me to find one I'm only sixteen be proud of me a bit more would you." "WOOOW GO JEONGIN!" "Thank you!"

"What the job?"  "Babysitting" "What kind of sitting?"  "Dog sitting I get paid 70 bucks an hour!"  "WHAT!"  "Yeah, it's a pretty rich neighborhood."
"I only get allowance by my parents like 40 bucks?"  "Yeah, but they give it to you every day."     

"You're right though but that money won't do a lot for me I don't want to ask my parents to pay for my University. I want to help them out. I'm trying to be a soccer player. I want to owe them back for all the sacrifices they done to me I'll make me happy. Some scholars are coming to the championship this year, I'm trying my best if I score three balls in, and if they see that they might give me scholarship or put a good word in for the University I want to go to. Anything will help me."

"Let's go the ice cream parlor I'll make you feel better."  "Fine, I needed fresh air anyways."  We walked to the park licking our ice cream. "So you and Hyunjin anything interesting happening?"  "We went out on dates and we made out a lot."  "YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT! My child got his first kiss with a guy he actually likes."

"I know it was so magical I even dream about him but the kiss in my dream was really intense I woke up to having sweats in my chest it was amazing."  "Ooo so you guys are in that level!"  I wiggle my eyebrows.  "I hate you." No everyone loves me I'm Han Jisung I'm cute."

"So any luck with Minho?"  "Nope, I hope God gives me that and a job." We sat on the bench looking at the Han River. I leaned my back to the bench my legs spread.

"UM JISUNG!"  "Hmm?" I looked at Jeongin.  "Look!" Jeongin put his phone on my face it was a flyer that said "Looking for a babysitter come to this address
******** *** *****  you don't have to be skilled just come."

"You should go!"  "Heck yeah I'm going! thanks."

Next day
I put on a white t-shirt, black jean jacket, and some black jeans I headed to the front door putting on my white converse."

When I came across the building there was a bunch of girls in line. When you think about it they looked like they were going to go in a car and you know the rest. They were wearing such revealing clothes was I in the right place because I thought we were babysitting children not grown ass adults. Should I tell them the strip club is two blocks away.

I went to the back of the line some of the girls were giving me those snotty bitch faces like what bitch. I rolled my eyes.

It was finally my turn. This one girl that passed me gave me one of those 'Hmph I'm so gonna get picked look.' Ooo if I wasn't a girl I would've— '"Mr. Han?" I looked up to lady with fair skin she had short black hair looked like she was in her mid forties she gave me a smile.

"About time, I thought there were only ladies thank you for being the last person and not a girl who shows her cleavage like this is a strip club."  "I thought this was a strip club and got the wrong address."

"Oh heavens no I'm not that kinda lady. My husband would be here shortly." "Okay."  "Sit grab a cake cookie."  "Did you make these their delicious."  "I would like to take credits but my assistant made them she likes to bake. Please take some home."  Twenty minutes in and her husband arrives.

"Hello! I'm back honey."  "Where were you?"  "I was getting more Cake cookies from your assistant."  "Alright so this right here is my husband Mr. Lee."  "Hello!" I bowed shaking his hand.

"So please, tell us what is your name?"  "Jisung ma'am."  "How old are you?"  "I'm seventeen ma'am."  "So you're a Senior in high school." I nodded. "Hmm well I'm not looking for any skills it really doesn't matter. Yes well my precious son—I mean our precious son." she looked at her husband then at me. "He's a little trouble maker." "Oh I can handle your son."

"You sure?"  "Totally I took care of my little cousins before."  "Wait our son is not little—" Mrs. Lee shut him up. "Well, your perfect."  "I am!Don't you need to ask more questions."  "No, its alright I don't want any of these girls taking care of my son you're the one."

"Ah, another question if I may," I asked. "Yes ask away."  "How many weeks or months you'll be going away?"  "Six months is that fine?"  "Oh its fine by me your son and I would be alright I'll take good care for him."

"Alright, you'll start–when do we leave honey?"  "This Thursday."  "Okay."  "My assistant will give you my address also if there's any trouble call me and put him on the phone I'll give you my phone number as well. Well, goodbye Jisung."

I bowed and went out first. Her assistant gave me a folder. I went back home.

"Welcome home sweetheart."  "Hi mom."  "Sit" my mom said. "Whats wrong?"  "Your father and I are going to your grandpa's house."  "But that's in America!" "It would be for a month he's very sick I would've taken you–"  "No even if you were going to take me I found a job and I start this Thursday."  "Aw, I'm so proud of you I knew you could do it. Well, I wish you the best."

"You're leaving today?" I asked as I see their bags by the front door. "Yes." she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Buy something to eat." she gave me five hundred bucks.

I waved.

I went to my room and order some pizza and wings.

Hello again luv's💛 I hope you like this story it's a bit short but they'll be long I promise. Have a great morning/afternoon/ night.

Word count: 1151