🍑1🍑

Is it wrong I'm still watching Mirroh from stray kids and know all the choreography......nahh! 😂

Jisung POV

"Catch ugly ass!" Jisung said taunting the youngest. "Stop you dropped my croissant! Jisung we are about to fight!"

"I dare you Jeongin!" "Trust me I will!! One day when you don't notice I will hit you so hard you'll get a concussion and-"

"Where's Felix?" Jisung caught him off grinning a little bit. "He's playing video games as always.."  "Where we're at school?"   "Um, I don't know if you heard about a club before but that's what people do when they are interested in something they like."

"Then why aren't you in that club aren't you a geek yourself?"  "Hey watch it! I'm a geek with style."

"Yeah and I'm Shrek who won the beauty pageant." "What's wrong with Shrek," Seungmin said after being so quiet of course he'll come and save his favorite Dreamworks movie.

"He's ugly," I told him. "Um, are you getting confused about yourself maybe it's time to buy a new mirror Jisung?" I looked at him getting offended. "How dare you my mirror tells me I'm pretty every day even if you don't see it." Seungmin rolled his eyes and mumbled, "I doubt that."

I rolled my eyes. "Are we gonna go!" Jeongin asked whining. "Yeah let's go!" Seungmin said as well. "Let me go shower and change I'll just be out in ten minutes, I'll meet you guys in the parking lot and also yank Felix from the hair if he's throwing a tantrum again."  "Sure also cut your habit of cutting us off especially me!" Jeongin said glaring at me. "Can't help it." I waved heading back to the locker room.

I showered letting the warmth of the water go around my body. As I finished I headed back to the locker room. I put my boxer, slid some shorts, and grab a t-shirt from my bag. I place my other clothes in my gym bag. I headed out with my bag on my shoulder.

"Mr. Han." The Principle called my name I turned around and answered. "Yes?" I asked trying to hurry. "Your grades and GPA are amazing keep that up and you'll surely get in."  "Haha thank you sir I'll try my best to get in."  We both bid our goodbyes and left. I walked through the hallway and ran my fingers through my hair.

My eyes landed on one person at this school.  'Lee Minho' he was the only guy that made my heart go *boom boom* but sadly I can't show my love to Minho I'm a closeted gay, I tend to not show my feelings to anyone and if anyone perceives me I just tell them I'm not ready.

I walked past him smelling his expensive cologne. Why does he have to be so mad attractive it so not fair for the rest of us.

I could feel stares behind me. Oh, how I wish it was Minho but that will be the day that I'll die happy. Minho new girlfriend was staring at me just like any of his ex-girlfriends did they always leave him for me I don't get why.

As I said before, I'm gay why do I attract more girls than guys like should I just rip the bandage and say I'm straight-up gay would they leave me alone? The only people that know I'm the banana of a fruit basket are my friends and parents.

I just wish to kiss Minho kissable lips. I want to know how his lips feel with mine and what ideas he will do to me when we're alone. I have seen his ex-girlfriends have hickeys all over.

I don't want hickeys I want to touch him, feel him, hold his hand, hug him, kiss his forehead goddammit I want to know how it feels to be with Lee Minho they say he's one of the greatest boyfriends to be with but soon enough they leave him why? That is the question.