🍑9🍑

Jisung POV
"Care to tell us why you haven't answered our calls yesterday Mr. I would never skip school in my life."  "Um, I was babysitting the kid I'm taking care off I drove him to school and they called me back because he threw up so I stayed with him all day yesterday."

"So you couldn't text us."  "Yeah, my bad guys."  "So does the kid have an older brother so you can know how to make a move on Minho."  "No he's an only child and he's so cute so thank god he was the only child I can't deal with more children they scare me."  "How do little dwarf children scare you."

"Have you guys not seen scary movies where the kids say I'm playing with my friend and then they draw them and look like a scary black ghost I don't roll with that. This generation of kids are demons thank god the kid I'm taking care of isn't like that."  "What he's name."   "Huh?"  "The child's name." "Yeah."   "His name is Tae Kim he's eight years old."

"One day you should introduce us to him."  "Um, why for Felix."  "Because we want to see who's that sucker who's stealing you from us."  "Don't you guys have boyfriends?"  "Not me." Seungmin said, "I have no one I mean I don't care about dating like I said I love the single life."

"I'm going to class," I told the three of them. "Call us if you need anything." I headed to my fifth-period class that was on the first floor. My phone was ringing but I didn't know where I put it I was trying to find it in my backpack but it just made me bump into someone. "Sorry, dude." I didn't pay attention to who I said it to and just walked forward.

"Heyy!" I turned to see Minho we were both alone in the hall. Oh, how I wish he push me into these damned lockers and kiss me harshly that will turn me on and—"Your phone I have it."  "How?"  "Your phone wasn't in your backpack more like in your back pocket couldn't you feel your ass buzzing also I have done pickpocket in my years so it was easy to get it from you."  "Thanks, I guess."

"See you at home also let me not forget to tell you my friends are coming to the house today so maybe just don't come downstairs I don't want them to see you."  "Okay."  "Yeah, no harsh feelings."  "Not all." I smiled.

I turn around putting my phone in my backpack.

"Okay, class go and grab your partners and let's do some chemistry."  "Hey, the two couple eating each other in the back is not that kind of chemistry."  I was partnered up with Minho's ex-girlfriend, Kim Dahyun she was nice and she didn't like me that way the other girls did she was the first girl that did have true feelings for Minho but in the end, it didn't work out.

"Hey, Jisung!"  "Hi, Dayhyun. How are you doing since we never talk since last semester how are you?" I said awkwardly, "I've been great I'm the team captain of my volleyball team is like a big deal."  She said having a serious face and then letting out a laugh. "That's great." "So what have you been up to?" She asked giving me a cheeky smile. "Me nothing pretty boring if you asked me." I said giving a blank face. "Do you like someone in the school?" she nudged me.  "Me what noo."  "I'm not dumb Jisung,"  "I never said you were."

"I know you like Minho Jisung." she bluntly said. "How do you know?"  "It was obvious when I started dating him, you had the tendency to glance at us in the hallways you also never dated a girl before so I thought maybe he was shy around girls.

Also, Minho exes love you so I was surprised you didn't budge when they try to throw themselves at you. Then it hit me  you might be gay. You also left your laptop open and I took a glanced and saw your fanart about him so I broke up with him."  "Why would you do that." 

"You liked him first. My feeling's for him was different over the weeks I found who I was. Don't get me wrong, I love Minho he was THE boyfriend to be around with he wouldn't make you uncomfortable he loves you death and spoil you he makes not the best ramen but not the worst and is such a dramatic baby.

He's a boyfriend that you don't have to worry that you will get cheated on. Minho has the aura you don't want to stop feeling, he has always questioned why he was a terrible boyfriend is just people take advantage of him." 

"I know that now. How you spoke about him made me fall in love with him again."

"You should ask him out."  "Yeah, right he's straight."  "Everyone is a bit gay in their life nobody is one hundred percent straight."  "Nah not Minho he acts straight he sounds straight so he's totally straight."  "So you're telling me he's hasn't acted "not straight?"  "I mean I wouldn't know that."  "Well, when you do know ask yourself would a straight guy do that?."

Word Count: 906🍑
One more chapter today