🍑27🍑

Minho POV
I was in bed with Jisung cuddling well more like suffocating him with my love. But I can't tell he liked it. "Minho can you get off of me I'm gonna turn purple and die.". "But I want cuddles!" "Cuddling? you're putting your hands on my butt since we began hugging." "So? Aren't you mine." I stuffed my face on his neck giving him little kisses.

"Minho if I lied to you would you still forgive me?"
"If it isn't something bad that I'll get mad about is fine why are you asking my love." I winked at him.
Jisung flustered red. "I-is nothing just hypothetical question.." "Okay well, we do have school starting in an hour." "Oh, right I have an appointment with the counselor," Jisung said as we both get off each other mostly me. "What time are you leaving her office?"
"I think second period why?" "Just asking."

"Okay well, I'm going to head to school early?"
"Yeah, I'll go after you." "Okay bye" he was about to head out went I grabbed his wrist. "Minho I have to leave," he whined. "Are you just gonna leave without a kiss?" "Fine but a quick kiss." I kissed him on the lips as I grabbed him by the chin with my hands he patiently waited for me to stop kissing him but I couldn't he's just so kissable.

"Minho!!" "Fine fine we can do that after school." "Uh-huh."
I hear the car drive away. I went and grabbed my phone and texted Naeun.

Me
Hope your ready today is the day.

Naeun
This is a bad idea we can still turn back you know?

Me
We're this close and Jisung is going to be in the counselor's office after second period we'll be fine.

Naeun
Fine! But remember this is your idea, not mine!

I rolled my eyes putting my phone in my bag. I was getting my keys from the table when I see Jisung phone. "I'll just give him his phone when I see him." I smiled heading to school.

When I got there Naeun was leaning on her car. I parked beside her car. "Hey, you ready!"
"Yeah I am were walking to the hallway we touch each other making everyone look then we hold hands when we reach the cafeteria is that about it."

"Yeah" "I don't know why but this day does not feel good." "Don't say that or you'll jinx it."

We both huffed and entered the doors. We randomly started to say dumb things to each other getting people's attention she poked my cheek just like we rehearsed I smile back. "He's dating again." "man whore" "let's see how long this girl will last." "I give him three days" "someone go and find Jisung and tell him to steal this one too."

The plan was working people were believing this. As we got closer to the cafeteria Naeun grabbed my hand I see my friends chatting.
"Hey, guys" I yelled. My friends turn their heads and all their mouths dropped I walked towards them getting everyone's attention in the cafeteria. I didn't think that people were gonna record but they did.

"How the hell did you get her to be yours?!" "Nah you're joking." "In no right mind can this pretty girl  be yours your type are hot girls that have their butt cheeks showing by their shorts."

"Just say it! I got the girl." "Kiss her then if she's your girlfriend," they smirked thinking that I wasn't going to do it. She turned to me and kissed me she put her thumbs in between our lips so people think we kissed but didn't.

"Ah, how the fuck??" "Bet is a bet I'll see you three with bikini and covered with stinky cheese and running through the streets I'll be waiting for you guys at my house."

"We still have questions!!" I walked away hand in hand with Naeun. We went to a quiet hallway. "See nothing happens." "Guess so well I got to go see you after school." I nodded