🍑17🍑

Jisung POV

I turn his face his eyes locked onto mine. I leaned forward and kissed his lips. He didn't respond like how I wanted his eyes were still open but I gave him a second kiss. He responded back and he did close his eyes this time he grabbed the back of my neck and bit the bottom of my lip I opened my mouth as he slid his tongue inside.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance I bit his tongue and won. He laid on top of me putting his knees in between my crotch.
I cupped his face with my hands. I took my lips off of him and went down to his neck I bit on his skin leaving him a bruised hickey.

He moved his knee and rubbed it in my dick the closer he pressed the harder I could feel my pants getting tighter. "M-minho~" I whispered in his ear as he sucked on my adam apple. "Yeah~."   "Can we do this in another place like your room or mine I don't want Kevin to see this?"  "S-sure." He let go of me. "Actually where's Kevin it's been too quiet is he still upstairs."
"I don't know but I don't care.." he leaned in for a kiss but I pushed him back.

"Minho! We have to find him." 
"He's probably playing somewhere in the house there are some secrets places where he could go he's okay." he leaned again but I stood up making him fall to the ground.

"We can do this after we find him."
"I swear, Kevin is going to pay for this," Minho mumbled, but I could hear it very well. "Shut up I heard that," I said. "I know that's why I said it."  We both went upstairs and looked through all the rooms but Minho's. "Let's go check your room." "I doubt he's there but go ahead."
I looked under Minho's bed then I felt a sting on my ass Minho grinned. "Minho!!" I looked at him touching my butt. "You have a nice ass can I squeeze it this time."  "No," I said looking at him. "Please." he spun me around and grabbed me from behind.

"You smell so nice~" he bit the side of my neck he took my hand and put it behind his neck. "Mmmm~ Minho we have to look for Ke-Kevin.." 
"Shhh." he turned me to face him.
"Were in my room alone, can we resume what we we're doing on the couch."

"No. We have to look for Kevin."
"Forget the damn child, he's fine he's nine years old he can find his way around here. Please." he quivered his lip. "nope."  "ughh."

He walked out the room and yelled for Kevin name. "Yes!" he came up running upstairs. "Where were you fool."  "In the bathroom, I was taking a number two."

"Now that I'm finished is snuggle time with Jisung." He ran towards me tackling me to the bed. Minho sat beside me. He pulled me away from Kevin embrace. Minho wrapped his arms around my waist. He nestled against my neck. I was mentally screaming how can he be so nonchalant about this. This didn't stop Kevin he sat in between us giving a mischievous smile to Minho.

"Kevin get out I want be alone with Jisung."  Kevin could've care less in what Minho was telling him he just went and laid back on the bed. There was a ring in the front door. Minho rushed and grabbed Kevin's wrist I followed behind.

"Aunty I guess you're here for your son." "Yes, was he a good boy!"
"Yes, he certainly was but tomorrow, I'm not going to be here sorry can I take a raincheck." "Sure thing let's go, Kevin."  "Okay mommy but can I hug cousin Minho." She nodded I see Minho crouched down and hugging Kevin it was so adorable to see them like that. Minho locked the door.

I walked downstairs. He turned around and looked at me. "If you even heard what Kevin said to me ooo he's annoying."  "He's fine." "No, he's a brat." I sat on the sides of the couch. Minho came to my side spreading my legs he got in between them and whispered in my ear.

"Let's go upstairs and have fun before someone else comes knocking on the door." He pulled me closer to his chest and started licking my neck. He put his hands on my thighs and started to rub them. He was going slow and I loved it.