🍑15🍑

Minho POV
It's been three days and Jisung hasn't come home I was getting a bit worried. I have also been ordering take-out and it isn't good since I look like I'm getting fat. Kevin was with me all three days annoying me when is Jisung coming home I would love to know that as well.

Then I got an idea. "Kevin I'm going to leave my phone open on the table where Jisung's phone number is and you could call you better not use my phone when I use the bathroom got it."
"I know Minho."

I closed the door until I hear little footsteps walking to the kitchen. I hear the phone ringing.

Kevin POV
I put the phone on speaker. "Hello, Jisung!" "Who is this?" "Is me Kevin silly." "What are you doing on this coward's phone!" "He left his phone on the table right now he's in the bathroom throwing up he's sick I think." "He's what!" "Yes, he's very sick and I'm the only one in the house with him please come over." "Okay, I'll be over."

Minho POV
"Kevin you did well." "I'm sorry I lied to Jisung and used your phone to call him." "It's fine I have to do something that will make him believe I'm sick I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom."

No one POV
The door knocks Kevin headed to the door and opened it slowly. "Kevin were Minho?" "In the bathroom." Jisung headed to the bathroom door and stood there until he spoke. "Minho please open the door." Minho opened the door. "Oh my god you look horrible you have a red stuffy nose your eyes look swollen," Jisung said looking at him closely. "Come you have to go to bed." Jisung lead Minho to his bed until he got comfortable Jisung covered Minho with a blanket that was laying on top of a chair he had in his room.

Minho POV
Jisung was about to leave. "Wait Jisung." I faked coughed. "Don't go." "I'm not I'm making food for Kevin and you. I'll be right back I also have to clean this house I still don't know how this house can be dirty in three days. If you need anything tell me I'll come in like a flash." I nodded.

Jisung left closing the door. I tried getting up to play on my phone but all I felt was my head spinning around I didn't think sticking your head out the window when is pouring rain was a good idea how would I know it was going to make me sick I just wanted to pretend I was sick not for real. Is this karma.

Hours later
I was coughing and having tissues all over my bedroom floor.
Jisung came back with soup in his hand and with Kevin holding his other hand so lucky. "Hi
—oh wow you look even horrible when I left." "Thanks, haachoo!" "Your welcome oh I'm almost forgot to give you the medicine I'll be right back. Jisung left and I glared at Kevin.

"Look Kevin I'll give you money and you can buy whatever you want if you leave me and Jisung alone in the room." "Why I'm going to be alone!" "No you arent you have imaginary friends go play with them or I won't buy you make up you were staring at the mall the other day what you say."

"Fine." he got up and left after Jisung returned. "Where is Kevin going." "He's going to play with his imaginary friends." "I see." "Can you get up and feed yourself." "I wish I could but I can barely see where you are."

"Sit up a bit" Jisung helped me up and put a pillow behind me. He sat right beside me he took the spoon and blew on it I looked at him admiring his features I want to know him more so we can be friends.

"Here eat." I swallowed every bite he gave me. "I don't want any more." "You only had four bites come on three more and I'll be satisfied come on now here come the train choo choo." I ate the other one after another one. "I'm done no more." "One more bite Minho you gotta eat."

I looked at him. I grabbed him by the arm. "Oh, wow you are so warm let me get a bowl of water and a towel to fix your warmth stay here he came back with a bowl of water and a towel. He twisted the towel to get rid of some of the water. He cleaned my forehead my arms and my neck. "Do you want to do your stomach by yourself?"
"No, you can do it." "You sure." he gulped. I nodded lifting my shirt off.

"Oh, I didn't realize you had abs." "I don't like showing them that often."
"I almost forgot I had soccer practice tomorrow." "I see...you know you can start wiping my chest now." He nodded he sat on his knees and leaned a bit closer to me and I could feel his warm breath on me. I looked at his shaky hands I grabbed both of his hands that were holding the towel and put it on my chest. He looked at me and hasn't stopped looking at me as he was wiping my chest.

I licked my lips I leaned a bit sitting up straight and grabbed the back of his neck. He looked at me then at my lips he leaned closer he stopped wiping my chest I knew he couldn't take it any more our lips crashed into each other I was kissing a dude me Minho is kissing a dude and it felt really good. I bit the bottom of his lip having more access to the inside of his mouth.

I put my hands on his waist I did not want to let go of him. He put his hands on my hair. But this moment was not going to last how I wanted it to end.

The door opened and we both let go not staring at each other anymore. Kevin came with something in his hand. "Kevin why are you here!" I said annoyed. "Um probably because I'm hungry I also went outside to find a dead turtle on the grass look I grabbed it." he giggled. "Get it out throw it outside now!" He frowned at threw it out my window "hmmph." "Let's clean your hands, Kevin." Jisung grabbed the bowl of water and towel stuff he looked at me embarrassed he covered his face and closed the door.

I smiled.

Cute right!! Not for long!!

Word Count:1132

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Do you guys prefer fluffy things or 18+ things or both.