🍑29🍑

Edit hello omg guys I'm so sorry I thought I published chapter 29 and 30 on December 31st and I didn't realize until someone texted me when is the next update for chapter 29 I was confused as a huh? wym? and I went back today to see my chapters weren't published I already wrote them I just didn't publish them I'm sorry babies the long wait is over.

Minho POV

It was getting a bit late some people from school were already here I just needed to wait a bit more.
More time pass and it was already ten and Jisung was still not arriving did my plan not work doesn't he want his phone back doesn't he want to talk to me. His phone has been ringing non-stop by the same number I want to pick it up but it's not my business to know.

"Okay, Minho relaxed he'll come just come with us take a drink is not an extreme alcohol just have fun for now."

"But what if Jisung comes and sees me like this." "Will rush to find you if he's looking for you so don't be grinding on twinks until if he doesn't want you but he will so don't be doing something stupid," Hyunjin said patting me on the back.

When I was drinking my third drink I got a bit dizzy I was on the dancefloor where everyone was close to one another I had a lot of hands-on me and I couldn't stop them when I was saying no their hands kept saying yes they touched me where I didn't want to get touched now I know how a lot of girls feel it feels uncomfortable I hate it I couldn't see who were the ones touching me but someone pulled me out from the dancefloor.  "Hey, you okay" "I couldn't see anything my eyes were blurry." Until they splashed water on my face it was Naeun.

"Hey did you tell Jisung if he's coming?"
"Yeah"  "Is he coming?" I patiently waited for her to answer.  "Yes"
"So he does want to see me!" I got excited.
"Well more likely give you some sense and get his phone back but you have to stop him and talk to him if you want to be back together with him."

"I will but what time is he coming."
"Midnight he's working a bit late but he's coming."  "He has another job?" "More likely two jobs.."
"He never told me about them.." Oh, I'm sorry"  "He probably started when we stopped seeing each other." "No, he didn't he still had it when you guys were seeing each other oh god I said too much didn't I!"

"No, it's not your fault we both lied he probably needed the money sooner to go to his University or he could've asked me for the money I'll likely give it to him with no question asked."

"Wait are you going to college?"
"I am I'm just waitlisted"  "With what?"  "I'm studying engineer is close to where I live and also for my parents mostly my dad not to worry about my safety." "Aw cute but do you want me to beat those bitches that touched you without your consent."

"It's fine I mean is not fine that they did that to me but right now I only care about Jisung. I'm going upstairs for a second call me if Jisung arrives."

"Sure thing" I smiled at her and went upstairs to my room.
I sat at the end of my bed looking at the couple bracelet I bought for Jisung but before I knew it, it was over. What if Jisung can't forgive me anymore I didn't mean to hurt him with a lie that I was going to tell him when this bet was over but he just overreacted a bit how can he say I never loved him when I wanted to show our relationship to the whole world may be the emotions got to him before I can explain to him I'm hoping he'll let me talk.

Jisung phone started to ring again is been ten times that is been ringing why is this caller name important keep ringing can't they take a hint that's is not gonna get picked up but what if it someone important to Jisung is it a guy it can't be well is not my business to know but the urge to answer it is tempting.

*Knock knock*
"Come in," I said looking at the door now.
"Why are you here alone?" my friends asked me. "Just thinking you know"

"Here drink some alcohol"
"Hyunjin we just made him sober!"
"Is a party and it's already nerve-racking as it is if it makes you feel better we can drink with him I also gave him a drink an hour ago."