🍑20🍑

Jisung POV

It was very tensed in the car. Minho looked very angry I had never seen him act this way before. We made it back to the house. He walked out the door shutting it hard he opened my door grabbing my wrist.

"Minho that hurts!" I told him as he unlocks the front door.

"Your wrists are not going to be the only thing that's going to be hurting tonight." He smirked.

"What do you mean by that," I asked staring at him he stayed quiet as we go up the stairs we walked in his room he locked the door behind him out of nowhere he pushes me on the bed I just kept staring at him. Is this really happening is Lee Minho really going to fuck me tonight the only thing that was circling around my head.

"Minho~" I softly said to him looking up at him. "Tonight you'll be screaming my name baby." He said to me in a low voice.

He climbed on the bed and stared at me.
One of his hands was rubbing my thighs back and forth, his face came closer to mine I felt his hot breath on me, I wanted to kiss him already. I try to lean in but he backed off. "No, no, no, baby I'll be the one doing all the work I'll tell you when you can do something to me."

I bit my lip. I was so hungry for those lips. His hand went further to my crotch, he was gently scratching around my thighs I wanted to moan I really did but I also wanted to kiss him.

I was already feeling hard and I know Minho knew I was getting hard in how I was moving my body as he touched me. He smirked at me. "Can I kiss you beautiful!" He smiles at me. "How can I say no to you." I smiled.

He leaned in close to my face I was getting impatient. He finally did something, he licked my lips but when I wanted more he squeezed my thigh. "Jisungie~ be patient!" The name made me even harder.

After waiting, he finally kissed my lips and it felt magical again. He moved his hand from my face to my dick and started rubbing it. "AH!" I moaned into the kiss. Minho pushed me to lay down as he hovers over me and touches my dick he bit my lip and I opened it he slid his tongue in my mouth our tongues battle for dominance. Of course, I didn't win after he won he was sucking on my tongue I put my hands through his hair.

Our saliva was dripping from our mouths are kisses were getting sloppy. We both stopped kissing for a moment to breathe. "You look hot Jisung I just want to eat you all day giving you all the kisses you deserve."

I smiled. I sat on his lap putting my arms around his neck and whispered into his ear. "Minhoo~ can you stop with the chit chat I want you inside of me now I need to feel you, touch you, I want to leave you with scratch marks by me I want you to fuck me so hard that my legs  feel like jelly."

"Isn't this your first time having sex how do you know this kinda stuff!"

"Oh darling I do watch porn I'm not that innocent as you think I am. I'm oblivious yeah and sometimes stupid but a guy needs to satisfy himself once or twice."

"Well, now you have me to do it for you!" He grabbed me from the waist and bit the side of my neck leaving huge marks on my neck he did the same on the other side of my neck this time there were smaller. He licked his lips and locked eyes on me I couldn't hold it any longer I sucked on his Addams Apple making him moan he grabbed the length of my shirt trying to take off my shirt. I stopped sucking on his neck that had pink all over and saliva I took my shirt off throwing on the bed.

"Wow, I didn't know you worked out."
"Well, now you know you're not the only one."  "Guess not...but I sure love it." He grabbed the side of my waist. "Circle your hips around my dick as I suck on your nipples got it." "Mhmm"

I did what I was told. My hips circled around his crotch I put a bit weight on him so I can feel his dick.
Minho was pinching and sucking on my nipples. I arched my back.

"Fuck Minho take your pants off." He took his clothes off and he did the same to me. Our boxers were the only thing on. "Turn over and lay down, ass up okay," Minho said standing up. I did as I was told.

Three minutes of quiet and Minho kissed my back leaving wet kisses. His hands were inside of my boxers and he started to jerk off my dick.
I moan so loud that Minho needed to cover my mouth. "Shh baby even though you think you can scream you can't."  I nodded as he circled around the tip making me pre-cum.

"You already coming." He chuckled
"I was trying to hold it in but then you made me spill."

"Did I now? You know I can make you cum even more than what you left in my hands."

I looked back at him. "How?"  "I'm Lee Minho I know how!" Does he though? of course he does he has done this before I should trust his words. "Trust me Jisung I won't hurt you.."  "I trust you..."

He left were he was and came back with something in his hand but I couldn't tell what it was. "Do I need to take my boxer off," I asked him.
"No, don't take it off I could do it for you." I shake my head and laid my face on the bedsheets.

One minute later, Minho ripped my boxers. "Minho those were my favorite boxers."  "I'll buy you another one. I have to get you stretched first before I can do anything to you."

"Suck my fingers."  He said I looked at him then at his fingers. He grabbed my chin and made me open my mouth he stuck his fingers inside my mouth.
He showed me in how to do it and I copy in what he did.
He took his fingers out from my mouth and told me to face the board of the bed I looked right at it I don't why he told me to look that way....and boom Minho stuck three of his fingers inside of me it stings like hell I put my face on the bed and moan as loud as I can in the sheets.

He kept repeating his fingers inside of me. My tears couldn't stopped forming it hurts so bad and we weren't near done.

Minho took his fingers out. "You okay?"
"It hurts so much!!" 
"Of course it does it's your first time but thank god you're stretched enough. If you'd still want this I'll do it but if you don't I get it we can stop if you want."

"You didn't stretch me for nothing were doing this now!"  Minho smirked.
He took his boxers off throwing them on a chair I glance at him and saw his cock oh holy Jesus I'm fucked literally.

He pulled me back I think he was going to put it inside of me now. I could feel his tip was almost in my hole I squeezed my eyes as I felt the pain again. I grabbed on the sheets as tight as possible.

Minho put one leg on top of the bed his cock was sliding into my hole slowly and then he put it all in. "Ahh!" I screamed as he thrust into me.

"F-faster!" I said to him he went harder this time pounding on my ass each time I moaned his name his dick got even harder.

"Minnhoo!!"  "Fuck baby moaned my name so I can come in your sweet hole aghh!!" He growled at the last part.

He stopped moving but I wanted more friction so I moved my ass with his dick. I can feel his stares on me he slapped my ass.

I went fast-hitting something inside of me that made me scream I hit the spot again and again until I couldn't feel my legs anymore.

"Does that feel good baby."  "Very."
"Let me jerk you off as I fuck you and just focused on sucking on my fingers with my other hand okay."  "Yes, daddy." He smiled. He slid his dick again and thrust into me. I sucked on his finger that he put all the way in my throat making me gag.

"Fuck I'm going to come."   "Me too." He hit my prostate two more times making both of us cum.
Minho took his member out my hole and we laid on his bed breathing hard.
We looked at each other fondly. He put his hand out and intertwined our hands together.

"You know I didn't know how to have gay sex with a dude so I looked up gay porn. I hope I did a good job."
"You did and I love it."

We both smiled.

I hope you like it not gonna lie I did cringe in some parts. But I'm done also it was my first day of Senior year online though. Can't wait for you guys to see next chapter heh."
Love you all. 😘❤️

Word count: 1626