🍑10🍑

Minho POV

I came back home not so long that I hear a car coming in the driveway. The door unlocked and revealed a smiling Jisung.

"Hi!" He said almost taking his shoes off. "You should go move your car you know." Jisung went back outside. "Okay I'm back I moved my car away from the house." He said breathing hard.  "How many blocks?"  "Two?"

"I'm sorry it just–they know I'm being babysat but they don't know by whom and because I'm the only straight guy from my friend group they probably think is a girl."

"Um okay, I'll just stay in my room I bought some snacks for myself I also got snacks for you and your friends."  "Um, thanks."  "I'll go upstairs now."  "Wait don't go just yet they're not here they take their sweet time."

"Okay, do you want me to make you a snack?"  "A grilled cheese is fine."  "Okay."

I looked at Jisung grabbing the ingredients I want to know how to cook but the kitchen and I aren't the best of friends. He looks so cute when he pouts and cooks at the same time and the little ponytail he has on the top of his hair is so adorable.

"Here you go." he put it on the table I grabbed the plate and headed to the living room. "Aren't you going to eat in the table?"  "Nah I'll eat in the living room you don't want me to eat this by myself do you."  "Is only two slices though." "Just come and eat with me." He nodded and sat across from me. I gave him the other piece he bit the grill cheese sandwich just like a squirrel will do when it's munching on a nut.

"So what did you do in class today."  "In my chem class we were just observing and a couple were eating each other out that's nothing new though ironic isn't it."  "Who was your partner?"  "Dahyun."  "Oh um how is she?"  "She fine she still her kind self and her goofy side coming out time to time."

  "Is she still pretty I mean she was always pretty but you know?"  "I mean I never talked to her before but today she looked pretty."

"Mmm, she was my ex the only girl that didn't like you and had true feelings for me." I got a bit closer to Jisung. "Let's play truth or dare."  "Uh no your friends could come any minute."  "Let's just do two rounds please."  "O-okay."

"You can ask me first."  "Okay, truth or dare M-minho."  "dare~"

"I dare you to grab one of your mom's high heels and walk like a model down the stairs."  "You really want me to break an ankle."

"Do it no turning back." I went upstairs grab a pair of my mom's expensive heels and put them on I was trying to balance but I just looked like I have two left feet. I grabbed the handles of the stairs I was walking carefully as my life depended on it.

"Jisung I'm ready." I yelled out. "I'm here recording remember walk like a model." I put my shoulders back and carefully strut myself going down I was feeling myself damn I should really walk in this just when I said that my shoe went behind my other heel making me rolled down the stairs.

"Hahahaha oh my god are you okay?" he was laughing out loud turning red. I glared at him. "You are lucky the stairs aren't wooden now is my turn." I said taking the heels off.

"Truth or dare Jisung~"  "d-dare." he said softly. "Okay I dare you to buy a sex toy online."  "A WHAT?"  "Order a sex toy with your mom's card." "You really want me to die at such a young age."

"Buy a vibrator." "I hate you." Jisung got his phone I glance if he was doing it and he did. "Done I bought a vibrator."

"Aww, it won't take long when your mom calls you."  His phone rang. He carefully put it in his ear.  "Y-yes " "Boy what did you buy I know your father didn't buy that oouu when I come back home I'm going to smack you who taught you those things—" he hanged up. "Kill yourself!" he said to me.

"Your turn." I told him as I chuckle.

"Truth or dare Minho."

"Truth."  "When was the last time you masturbated?"  "Yesterday when you saw my boner."     "Oh I know I heard you."  "WHAT!" I turn red. "Yeah when I paused my tv I heard your moans is nothing to be shy about Minho just next time don't do it when someone in the house."

"Yeah, that won't happen again. My turn." I smirked I can feel his stares.

"Truth or Dare Jisung."
"Dare I ain't no pussy."

"Alright don't regret it."  "I'm not what dare can you  possibly do that I'll regret."  "Get some whipped cream..and put it on my neck and lick it off until there's no whip cream left."  " U-u-um." he gulped. "What chicken?" I eyed him. "No of course not this dare is so kindergarten level."

He got up grabbed the whipped cream from fridge and came back. "Wait let me take my shirt off."  "What that is so not needed."   "I don't want my favorite shirt to get dirty."  he rolled his eyes. I took my shirt off throwing it somewhere on the ground. He got near and sprayed whip cream on my neck he licked his lips oh wow his lips look so soft. "What if your friends come."  "The door is locked they just have to wait so hurry up before they do come."

He put his hands on my shoulder I could feel his breath on me, he got near I felt his tongue on my neck he was slurping the whipped cream I was shutting my mouth not letting a groan out.

He was almost finishing I accidentally put my hands on his waist he came closer that our chest were touching one another. His leg was right on my crotch.

"Alright done," he said. I let my hands go from his waist I was breathing heavily. "You okay."  "Yeah! everything good–" a knock came from the front door. "Well see you later," he said heading up the stairs.

What in the world did I just do that's not gay homies do that right.?

Oooo ik you guys like that there's gonna be a lot of those scenes if you guys like.

Word Count:1103🍑