🍑21🍑

Minho POV

I woke up with arms around my waist I brushed my eyes. I turn to my side to see Jisung snoring I looked under the blanket to see if we actually did it, yeah this was real we were both naked thank god it wasn't a dream.

I tried to get up but I got pulled back again. "Noo~ don't goouu!!" Jisung whined I roughly shake his head.
"Then get up and make me breakfast you are my babysitter aren't you."

"It's been like four months now and you hadn't asked to make you anything and now you want me to make breakfast for you"  "Did I stutter go!"

He looked at me with a dull looked having his hair all over the place. "I'll brush my teeth and get changed then."

"No! I got an outfit for you I'll lay it in the bed so you can change into it and I'll be waiting in the living room when you come out!"  "Okay, I'll go shower then." He walked inside the bathroom locking the door.

"God his ass is so perfect" I bit my lip I headed towards my walking closet grabbing a box on a shelf that had a cute outfit calling for Jisung name. I grinned. I stuck a bow on it. I left the room skipping downstairs.

I jumped on the couch and laid down I looked at my phone to see my friends buzzing my phone up.

𝙼.𝙷𝚘𝚎 🍆
Why are you guys buzzing my phone for its 8 am??

𝙼𝚛. 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 💦
So rude can't homies miss each other! Tsk!

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 👑
We texted you if you have made a move already or did she already caught you off.!

𝙱𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 😎
The nerves you guys asked him that when we all know he failed does baby Minho want us to buy him some tissues! 😂

𝙼. 𝙷𝚘𝚎🍆
No, I don't! were actually going out tomorrow and I'll take pictures for proof.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 👑
Will see it to believe it kisses💋

I turn my phone off-putting my hands on my face I have to ask her on a date now I don't want to lose this bet. But at the same time, I don't want to because I feel something more to Jisung than any of my past ex-girlfriends and yesterday said it all. I whined putting my face in the pillow.

"M-Minho!"
"Yes." I put my head up to see Jisung standing in front of me with the clothes he was wearing from the box that I put on the bed I smirked. He was wearing a cute short maid dress but the best part is when he turned around.

"Can you turn for me."  "Noo I'm shy."  "You weren't shy yesterday screaming my name out loud."

He slowly turned around and I felt my pants tighten. All you can see in the back was his ass hanging out of course he was wearing cute thong lingerie.

I stood up and grabbed him by the waist. I turn him around and put my face close to his. "You look so delicious right now can I eat you here."

I see Jisung cheeks blushed.

"D-don't you want f-food?"
"I thought you were the meal baby~"
I slapped his ass as he softly moans making me feel more excited.

We both turn over and I pushed him on the couch.

"God I shouldn't have bought you this maid outfit it makes me insane I just want to rip it off from you."

I spread his legs so I can be in between his legs I pulled his chin up so he can look at me I went for a kiss on his perfectly shaped lips my hands were running through his thighs.

"Minho~ fuck" Jisung said between the kisses.  "Ahh, I can't help it anymore."
I made Jisung stand up for a second so I can sit on the couch. I told him to sit on my lap and hip thrust himself around my crotch.

He sat on top of my crotch putting his hands on my shoulder and moved. "AH," I groaned putting my head back. I put my hands on his waist for him to go faster. I felt Jisung ass cheeks on my dick I knew it was poking Jisung hole.

"T-take your p-pants o-off!" he demanded as he breathes hard. He stood up for a bit so I can drop my pants to my ankles.

"Do you want me to get the lube." I asked him kissing his neck.

He shook his head as a no. "Spit on your hand and rubbed it on your cock and just put it in."

I nodded. I did what he asked me to do. I rubbed my member and it was already hard.

"Fuck" I said. Jisung looked very impatient. I told him to put it in slow but he didn't listen he went down as fast as he could.

I groaned at what he did he bounce on my dick all I can hear were our moans going around the house. Jisung was swearing how good it feels he doesn't want this fire to go away.

"Ahh, Jisung!ah Jisung!"  I moved my hips and thrust into him hard. He hugs me as tight as he could when I slammed my dick inside his hole again and again. "Mmmm," He said in my ear. I fucked him hard as we both started moaning. I grabbed his dick and jerked him off as fast as I could.

"Minho that's the spot faster!!." He screamed as I followed a growled and that's when we both squirted are cums into each other.

We were breathing so hard. He collapsed on top of me we were both soaking wet.

I smiled holding him and back rubbing his back.

"Are you still hungry?"  Jisung asked me. "I think I need to eat five burgers right now" I chuckled. "Why?"  "You thought the first round was good you haven't met the second round then baby boy."

Word Count:1053l

Hii loves you guys like the chapter  I told you guys you will like it. It's like half fluff and half smut and I'm here for that. Can I say that the next chapter isn't like this chapter?