🍑23🍑

Minho POV

I was playing some Mario cart with the rest of my friends at Hyunjin house we were all gathered screaming our lungs out. The person who loses has to go streaking outside the neighborhood and buy us food.

I was in the lead then Changbin pushes me with his car making me fall off the cliff. I got back in the race I was just behind Hyunjin I don't want to lose I don't want to go streaking even if it was my idea. Buying food that's easy. I just hate losing.

It was the final lap and I was getting so close. "Yeah!!!" "I'm in the first place," Chan said exited. "I'm second," Hyunjin said holding his heart. "Well, then it settled I'm third." I said. "Shut up Minho you were not even by the finished line," Changbin said putting an L in front of his forehead as he looked at me.

"Go strip Minho from head to toe." They all laughed. I"Well is not like the first time you guys see me naked." I winked at them "What are you doing??." "I'm getting naked what does it look like I'm doing." "In front of us." "Either way y'all are going to see me naked when I get out of the house," I said as I took my underwear off.

"Ahh!! Eww! " "I know you guys like it." "We actually don't." "Well, I'm going outside now get ready to record."

I stepped outside to see no cars or people I just have to sprint to Mr. Lee's. and back to Hyunjin house.
"Hurry up" they yelled behind me.

I ran so fast hopefully no one could see me I was about to make it to Mr. Lee's house when my name was being called.

"M-Minho is that you." I turned to see Naeun getting her mail I forgot she was seeing me naked but she put the mail in her face. "Your naked why? no I don't want to know."

"It's not what it looks like well yeah it does look like what it looks I am naked but because I lost in-game so I needed to run naked and buy a meal for my friends."

"Ah, you should go back and change."
"Yeah, I will." "Yeah, you do that." She was about to go back to her house.

"Um, Naeun" "Yeah," she said still looking at her house instead of facing me. "Um, when I go get my friends their food I have to talk to you about something."

"Sure you got my phone number just text me when you want to talk."

"Okay well bye," I said running back.

"You guys I just saw Naeun and she saw me naked."

"We know!" "So you didn't tell me a heads up." "No we told you will make the bett spicer didn't we."

"Go change and get us our food."
"I'll be leaving after I get your guys food." "Why you said you were hanging out with us all day." "Is call lying have you heard of it." "I just can't wait when she leaves you for Jisung." "Hahaha so funny."

I changed into my clothes and got in my car heading to the sushi place. I headed back when I see more cars in the driveway damn how long did I leave.

I enter the house to see my friend's boyfriends no wonder they told me to buy a lot of food. I just thought they were fatties. I put the food on the table "The food is here a thank you will be nice." They ignored me and walked to get the food so rude no manners I supposed.

Chan pulled me over. "Someone else is here." "Who?" I questioned him. The bathroom toilet flushed and someone came out it was Jisung cleaning his hands with his shirt he looked up and we both stare at each other for a second I turn my eyes away.

"What is he doing here." I had to act as I didn't like Jisung even though I want to pull him in a room and fuck his ass right now and squish his cheeks from his face. "Our boyfriends invited him."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be an ass go get him he in the living room tell him to get food and then you can leave," Chan said as he walked out. Thank god the kitchen and living room weren't close to one another.

I walked to the living room and I see him texting on his phone. "Baby," I said quietly as I sat beside him giving him a kiss on the lips he returned the kiss but back off. I pouted as his lips left mine. "I haven't seen you in a week and you stop kissing me." I huffed. "Do you want someone to see us?" "No... I hate when your right I just wanted to see you I didn't think you'll be here."

"My friends dragged me here when I was busy."

"Will you tell me where have you been I needed to jerk myself of when I was thinking about you!! The pain I was in." I faked a tear with my finger

"Don't be dramatic! I missed you too." He opened his arms for me not even a second I hugged him so tight smelling his cologne. I sniffed kissed him. He smiled at me and kissed me on the nose.
I looked at the time I needed to go. "I have to go, baby." "Why?" What should I tell him I just have to lie for now. "I'm meeting the administrator for the college I want to go." Hoping he'll buy it.

"Good luck I believe your going to get in." He smiled at me he stood up and sat on my lap. "Once I don't have a pact schedule we could have fun." He whispered into my ear. "God, you have to make me wait." He nodded getting up I slapped his ass as he headed to the kitchen.
I left Hyunjin house and texted Naeun were to meet. She agreed.

I opened the cafe door as the bell rang I see Naeun sitting at a table drinking a cup of green tea and a muffin.

"Hi, Naeun." "Hi, Minho!" She got up and kissed me on my cheek she sat down and I sat in the other seat across from her. "So what do you want to talk about," she said sipping on her drink.

"Um like do you like me." I wanted to ask this first before I tell her the rest she looked at me and took another sip from her drink she put her hair behind her ears and then she put her hands together on the table. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I don't like you at all its not that your not cute or anything is because I don't know you how can I like you if I don't know you. You know what I mean. I just want to be friends you know." "Thank you I just wanted to know your answer." "Wait you're not sad." "Well, I would be sad if I wasn't seeing a guy right now." "Your gay but you were flirting with me I'm confused?"

"Yeah, long story short me and this guy hit it off so well I stopped seeing other girls because I got more attracted to him but I don't know if I'm gay gay" "It's call being bisexual 🎶🎶" She sang off.

"That a thing?" "Yes, idiot! But if you think your not Bi there is people who are masculine gays you don't have to be gay, gay your just gay or don't put a title on yourself if you like him then that's the only thing that matters." "You're so right"

"So tell me why you text me to be here."

"My friends don't know I like guys or that I'm seeing someone because they think I hate him worst of all he's my baby sitter don't ask! And then they asked me why have I not been dating lately because I always have a new girlfriend after my girlfriends break up with me and they asked if I was gay I said no then they said that if I could get girl and make her my girlfriend and walked through the hallways hand in hand I'll win and I do something to them but if I don't they'll do something terrible to me and this is where you come in and help me please."

"Why can't you and the guy your seeing hold hands your friends would be surprised alright." "He won't do it he's still in the closet nobody knows he's gay and he doesn't know I'm doing this."

"Your going to fuck this up you know that right." "Please Naeun I really want to win this bett." "Alright, but if we get caught with your lover I'm blaming it all to you." "I'm fine with that I'll just explained to him why I'm holding your hand thanks." I hugged her. "So wanna go to the mall I want to buy him something." "Let's go then."

So Minho isn't that bad. But would he hurt Jisung even if explained they'll be more drama this is just the first love yah? Though 😙

Word Count: 1568