Euphoria - 21

Before I start this chapter... I'm sorry the updates are taking forever, a lot of stuff is going on and I have a hard time focusing on one task at a time.

Anyways...
Omniscient

"Good job." He kissed Ke'lannie's lips after she sent a shot to Destiny's body.

"Thanks Bub." She laid the gun on the table sitting on his lap.

He sent 2 more shots to her body instantly killing her.

Killing Destiny was nothing to him, He's had love for her in the past but had no problem killing her off because Ke'lannie most definitely wasn't going to fight her over him obviously because she wasn't a threat to their relationship.

"I'm kinda hungry." She said as they disposed of their weapons.

"You just killed someone and now your hungry?" He asked with a sly smile.

"Mhm." She hummed walking out with him.

"What you want? Zaxbys?" She nodded as he helped her in his truck, she always had trouble getting in it , it was a little big and she was very small compared to him.

"What you wanna do for your birthday?" He asked placing his hand that he wasn't using to drive on her thy .

"It doesn't matter." She shrugged as he moved his hand up further.

Ke'lannie was 20 while he was 24, her birthday is on July 9th, and his is on February 10

"Aht aht!" She giggled seeing what he was doing.

"That ain't even my hand foreal." He joked sliding it back down.

"Yeah okayy." She playfully rolled her eyes as he pulled up at zaxbys.

"You know you drive fast as hell?" She asked causing Jasani to shrug.

"Not that fast."

"Yeah huh, you be speeding through town like the police don't be out hea'."

"They know not to fuck with me." He chuckled kissing her lips.

"Welcome to zaxbys what would you like to order?"

"Um yeah can I get a big zax snack meal and the wings nd things."

"What would you like to drink with that?"

"Sprite for both of those."

"Okay your total is $18.99"

"How did you know what I wanted?

"You get it all the time, and you said it was your favorite thing from hea'. " She nodded in response.

He pulled up to the next window handing them the money, pulling up to window ahead, he got the food and pulled off.

-

He pulled at his house and got out the car, he opened her door letting her get out.

She put the code in and opened the door.

Watching her butt jiggle as she walked , she went into his room with him following close behind her.

"Yo ass getting bigger."

"Oh really." She asked looking at her butt using her hand to make it jiggle a little bit.

"Mhmm." He smacked it knowing that was what she was waiting for him to do.

"I gotta leave later." He spoke handing her her food.

"Why?" She frowned.

"Grown folk business." She eyed him before getting back to her food.