Euphoria - 20

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

"Hey TT baby!" I exclaimed holding my arms out for E'ani to run in.

She giggled running in my arms hugging me.

"I missed you girly."

(Incase you guys forgot cause I know I did, E'ani is Daja and Namari's one year old daughter)

"I missed you too auntie Te'annie." She giggled trying to say my name.

"Awee really?" She nodded with a smile, showing all of her teeth.

"Your so pretty, are you ready to spend the day with me and go Christmas shopping?" I asked smiling at her

"Yes!" She cheesed holding her doll in one hand and and a popsicle in her other one.

"Is it cold outside?" I asked her going into my room.

"No, mama said since it's posed to be cold later so I have to wear my jacket." She smiled twirling around showing her jacket.

"Aw she did?" She nodded.

"Hmm, you can watch youtube on my phone while I get ready, okay princess?"

"Otay!" I handed her my phone and she skipped her way to Jasani who was seated on the bed.

I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom.

20 minutes later.

The mall

"Ooh look TT!" E'ani pointed at one of the kid cars they were showing off.

"You want one?" I asked making her nod.

"Santa will get you one for Christmas." I really was going to come back and get it for her.

"Really?"

"Yeah he told me, but you have to be a good girl for your mommy and daddy, okay?" I warned holding her hand, Jasani was looking jealous because I was only talking to E'ani, so I decided to include him into the conversation so he didn't feel any type of way.

"Otay,"

"Jasani what do you want Santa to get you for Christmas?" I asked cheekily.

"A baby." I did the duck lips, I never really thought about having kids.

"Santa ran out of those, maybe next year." I patted his back walking into bath and body works.

"Mmcht yeen gon give me no baby foreal?" He asked while E'ani was beside me looking at different perfumes.

"You know I am, just not right now. I'm not even 21 yet , maybe when I'm like 22 or 23 , I don't really care when but as long as it's with you and we're happy." I shrugged locking his fingers with mine.

He kissed the back of my hand making my stomach fill up with butterflies.

Whew chile I done spring a leak.