Euphoria - 28

Imma just say that I don't know how weddings work and this is all I can pull together at the moment.

I know the chapter been coming real slow and y'all probably gon skip past this but it's taking me a lil while to get these chapters together because I don't have any motivation.

Well I'm not gonna bore y'all with my explanation get into it.

-
Omniscient

"You ready?" Big KD asked fixing Jasani's collar.

"Don't say 'you ready' like we finna rob a bank or some shit." Jasani chuckled making big KD shake his head.

"Quit tryna change the topic, lil in love nervous ass."

"Lil In love nervous ass?" He asked with another laugh.

"Don't think you won't get yo ass beat on your wedding day boy." His father scolded fixing his tie.

"That boy looking nervous." Ant teased walking in.

"Fuck you." He flicked him off.

"When?"

"First of all y'all going to hell cursing in this damn church and second of all y'all asses is gay." Big KD shook his head.

"You just cussed! Twice!" Bean argued.

"Oh dang. Y'all bring out the anger in me!" He threw his arms up causing everyone to bust out into laughter.

"But for real I am slick nervous."

"Trust me we can tell." Ant muttered causing KD to playfully smack the back of his neck.

"Mmcht I know you saw that he just verbally abused me!" Ant exclaimed rubbing the back of his neck.

Big KD didn't say anything, instead he gave them that 'stopmotherfuckingplayingbeforeiwhoopyoass' look.

"I wouldn't of ever thought my mean ass would get married, or in another relationship." KD muttered as everyone started getting fixed up.

"Shit me neither. I remember when you and that troll first met , y'all both had bad ass attitudes and you got mad cause she matched your energy." Ant laughed.

"Hell yeah , he went from 'move yo ass from me' to 'where the fuck Ke'lannie at?' " Freaky joined in.

"I remember when we was at that club and somebody shot the shit up and she froze up and you snatched ha' ass up, then Ant dumb ass gon say 'throw her out the window' ." Bean said making us laugh.

"That negro crazy 'bout her." Ant said popping his fingers.

"Negro?" Big KD asked.

"Yes negro."

"I am Caucasian therefore I have to use that word when referring to people like y'all."

"Don't start this shit up again." They groaned.

Meanwhile with Ke'lannie...

"Okay mama you getting a lil thicker." Daja hyped smacking Ke'lannie's ass, they were at Daja's two story house blasting music and getting ready. Since it is a traditional wedding Jasani and Ke'lannie had to be apart and they absolutely hated it.

"I knowww. I been putting on some weight somehow." She shrugged as they tightened her dress so it wouldn't be so loose.

Everyone paused and looked at each other and then busted out laughing.