Euphoria - 06

NYC, Saturday 12:32

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

(Tw- Mention of rape.)

My eyes fluttered open as I saw the sunlight peeking through the blinds, I immediately patted the spot next to me soon becoming disappointed when nobody was there.

I rubbed my eyes and turned my phone on going straight to my bible app, I made it a habit to say my blessings and to thank god for waking me up.

I sat my phone down and saw a note on the dresser with a stack of money sitting on top of the paper .

Good morning peanut, I left early to go do something, that money is for you to get your nails done or whatever you need. Im gon pick you up at 4:30 so be ready by then.

- Jasani

"Why the heck he give me this much money." I frowned looking at the stack.

I sat everything down and grabbed my phone and went to my morning playlist which contained R&B music.

I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush I left over here, I then washed my face with my wash clothe and did my skin care routine, after I finished I put lotion on my face.

I took off my clothes and walked back to his room.

I pulled out one of his shirts and a pair of leggings I left over here and got dressed.

I lotioned down my body and brushed my hair in a poof ball.

"I need to run to the mall to get me a outfit." I mumbled to myself.

-

1:35 pm

"Girl which one its not that hard." Jasmine groaned holding up a green dress and a white top and bottoms that matched.

"Fineee I want the white one." I groaned, A'miyah, Jasmine, and Daja were helping me get ready for my date.

I already got my nails done and picked out the heels I wanted to wear so all I need to do was my hair and makeup.

"Finally." Daja sighed putting down the white dress.

"Aht aht I still want that one too so put it in the buggy." I said to both of them.

"Lets hurry up and get out of here so we can do your hair and makeup." Jasmine said putting the stuff on the counter.

"I need to go to the bathroom real quick." I said speed walking out the small store.

I felt a strong tug come from my arm making me Immediately snatch away.

"What?" I asked taking a few steps away from my ex, Elijah.

"Why you all up onnat nigga on instagram like we aint together?" He asked stepping into my personal space.

"So this is what im going to need you to do, your going to get the hell away from me and take whatever delusional thoughts you have in your mind with you, you know for a fucking fact that I left you when I was 19, you know damn well I left you in that fucking cab." I pushed him away from me.

"Man ion give a fuck about that, you mines. The fuck you talking about bitch?" I scoffed shoving him away from me once again.

"See what your not going to do is call me out my name, if I say we aint together we aint together, I fucking left you when you raped me in that fucking cab, do you not remember? I kicked you out my house, I blocked you from everything, you put your dirty ass fingers in me when I said no!" He rolled his eyes.