Euphoria - 18

NYC, Sunday 2:32 pm
Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Jasani?" Ke'lannie called from the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"You wanna come with me to my auntie house or do you want to stay here?" She knew damn well I want to go with her.

"I wanna go with you." I muttered walking into the bathroom, she was putting her lashes on.

"Beautiful ass." I gave her a hug from behind kissing her neck.

"Thanks bubba."

"Ugh I have to take my finals today." She frowned with a slight pout, Ke'lannie is in college, she does it online instead of in person .

"You want me ta' help?" I asked rubbing her soft stomach.

"Yeah." She sighed dropping her lash glue by accident, she reached down to get it making me grab her hips and fake bang her.

"Jasani!" She giggled grabbing onto the counter.

"Your so goofy." She shook her head when I smacked her butt finally getting ready.

"Can we go get that stuff today?" She asked rubbing lotion on her legs.

"If you want to." I shrugged.

"Babe look my butt is getting bigger." She excitedly said twerking a little bit making me bite my lip.

"Looks like I'm doing my job correctly." I cheesed rubbing on her.

"I guess so." She said as I slide my black jeans on.

"You know wassup." I rose my eyebrows up at her.

"Shut up." Her eyes widened in instant regret.

"That's yo' first strike." I warned putting the shoes she had got me on my birthday on.

"But bubba I didn't even mean to!" She whined with a slight pout.

"Too bad." I shrugged putting my black jean jacket on.

"I see you over here trying to match me and stuff." She laughed fixing my jacket.

"Ain't nobody trying to match yo' ugly self." I lied as she put her Jordan's on like mines to match me.

"Hmm." She got that necklace that had her name on it and put it on me.

"Put yours on too." I demanded fixing the necklace.

"I was, don't rush me." She sassed making me raise my eyebrows.

"Keep fucking acting." Her lips went into a pout.

-

"You wanna eat before we go?" Ke'lannie asked driving through town.

"Yeah." I rested my hand on her thigh.

"W-What you want to eat." She asked as my hand went up further.

"Uhh it doesn't matter." I shrugged making her cut up the song.

"Ooh this my shit!" She exclaimed when the remix of said sum came on.

"I leave a bitch mad with a stuck face , who the fuck these hoes playing wit' anyways? City girls make 'em wish like Ray J, lemme talk to 'em!" I recorded her dancing in her seat.

"All these niggas wanna fuck JT , They do! Hellcat this a SRT , pull up G-wag' , '63, ow , make a fifty-five suck they teeth, Mmcht , he wanna menage with that new body, ow, " She continued as I started another video posting the other one on my story.