Euphoria - 14

NYC, Tuesday 6:32 AM
4 weeks later

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"What the fu-"

"Aht you better not finish that sentence!" My eyes went wide when I heard the sound of her voice.

"Ma?" I started patting my chest to see if I was dead or not.

"You ain't dead dummy-"

"Normani." She said in a warning tone, if I ain't dead than how the hell am I seeing my sister and my ma?

Am I high?

"Jasani, you gotta go back son, that girl, Ke'lannie, losing herself bout you boy." She walked closer to me.

I gotta be high.

"And you betta ask her to be your girl and stop being a wimp." My sister playfully pushed me.

"I gotta be high." I mumbled as they pointed me towards a door.

"Y'all the light the other way, what's over there?" I asked not walking out the door.

"Boy if you don't get yo hardheaded as-" I hurried out the door when my mother was about the hit me.

I cracked my eyes open and saw some bright ass lights, my arm felt heavy making me slowly look down, I slightly smiled seeing Ke'lannie scrolling through my instagram liking my pictures.

"I wish he'd wake up." She frowned turning her phone off.

I moved my arm and took the breathing mask thing off making her eyes go wide.

"Y-You're up! I need to go get the nurse!" She hopped off the bed running off.

"Damn my chest hurt like a bitch." I scratched the side of my face .

"Damn my voice sound deep as fuck." I mumbled looking around the room, it took a second before everything came back to me and why I was here to begin with.

"Hey KD , wait up!" My face instantly went into a frown hearing Jasmines voice.

"What?" I asked cracking my neck.

"Are you and Ke'lannie going out?" She asked making me scrunch up my face.

"Fuck you in our business fa? Gon worry bout yo self." I honestly never liked Jazz to begin with, I just tolerated her.

She began walking closer to me touching my arms and shit making me snatch away.

"You know fa' a fact that I'm fucking with Ke'lannie, why the fuck is you touching all up on me like she won't beat yo ass?" I asked moving away from her.

"I ain't never liked her, and you dont ei-"

"Speak fa yourself." I begun to walk back to my car but in a matter of seconds shots were fired.

"Jasani?" I snapped out my thoughts hearing Ke'lannie call me name.

"Hmm?"

"Did you hear the nurse? She said that y-you can go home today." She informed shifting her weight to her other leg.

She kept talking , I was listening but I was mostly looking at her shiny lips.

"Sani, do you know who shot you?" She whispered even though nobody else was in the room.

"Yeah."

"I think it was Jazz and Sleezy." She shrugged still standing up.

I sat up and pulled her on the bed, "Stop I'm gonna hurt you," She fussed trying to stand back up.

"We need to go back home, I gotta shower." She stood all the way up making me sigh.

-

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

"Jasani sit yo ass down , you can't be moving so much." I fussed running back to his room holding his food and drink.

"But-"

"Jasani." I frowned , he sat back on the bed with an attitude thinking I cared.

"I can't do shit." He exclaimed throwing his arms up.

"Bubba, you know you can't be doing all of that moving, stop being hard headed." I fussed getting his medicine ready.

"Bossy ass." He mumbled while I changed his bandages.

I sat on his lap making him slightly lean back so I could change them, I did exactly like the doctor taught me and gently replaced the bandages.

"Ke'lannie." I rose my eyebrows up in response now working on replacing his other bandage.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked as I finished replacing the bandage.

"Mhm," I quickly pecked his lips becoming confused when he groaned.

He rose his hand and gently grabbed my neck pulling me back down smashing our lips together.

I let out a soft moan against his lips trying not to put all of my body weight on him, he squeezed my butt with his spare hand.

"Jasani, s-stop teasing." I whined feeling myself get wet causing him to smirk.

"W-What do you want to do for your birthday?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"It doesn't matter, Ian never really celebrated my birthday."

"Why not?" I moved off of his lap so he could eat his food.

"My pops got locked up on my birthday, and ever since then I just ain't really pay no attention to it." He shrugged making me frown.

"Oh , sorry."

"Why you saying sorry? Yeen did nothin." He bit into his chicken.

"Because you don't celebrate your birthday."

"Ain't shit good ever happen on my birthday." He shrugged making me frown once again.

Nah he gon enjoy his mf birthday this year tf. 😼

-

-

-

Is miss girl finna give up the coochie cat??? 😗☕️

-

-

-

Who tf shot my boy KD?