Euphoria - 22

Continued....

Jasani Gionni Cartier.

"Thank you." I muttered taking the small box.

"Anytime."

I walked away from the building but with a weird feeling, like something was off.

Ke'lannie

I rushed to my car, I wasn't sure what was wrong but I felt like she did something very stupid.

Speeding off I sped to my house, calling her multiple times.

"What the fuck did she do?" I stressed turning on my road.

I pulled up at my house rushing out of the car, unlocking the door I jogged up to my room to see her food was half eaten.

The bathroom door was wide open so I walked in.

"Ke'lannie?" I called walking deeper.

My heart sunk when I seen a pill bottle in her hand, without thinking I shoved two fingers in her mouth making her slightly gag.

She gagged and immediately started throwing up.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why you try to leave me?" I asked frantically with a tear trickling down my cheek.

She didn't answer me she just cried repeatedly saying that she was sorry, I pulled her in my chest consoling her.

"Ke'lannie please don't do that no more, you ca' cuss me out or whatever you wanna do but don't do that no more." I practically begged , was this my fault?

I got her out the cold bath and dried her off.

I slid a pair of my boxers on her and put a big t shirt on her, mad was a understatement I was pissed off to the max but I wasn't going to take my anger out on her when she obviously needed to be comforted.

"J-Jasani I'm sorry." She sniffled.

"Did I make you do this?" She quickly shook her head.

"Promise me you ain't gon try ta' leave me again." I stood in between her legs.

"Jasani-"

"Promise me."

"I promise." The thought of her leaving me still lingered in my head.

Lifting her off the counter I made her finish the rest of her food and made her drink water.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked closing her food box.

"Am I mad at you? You tried to take your life. What if I was too late?" I fussed , eyes watering.

"Stay right hea' I need to go do something." I demanded getting up, I grabbed all the pill bottles around the house and put them in the cabinet above the fridge where she couldn't reach.

I can't risk that shit again.

After I finished hiding all the pill bottles I grabbed one of my rolled up blunts and went outside, if I was sober I would've took my anger out on her and snapped at her so I need to control myself before going back in that room.

-