Euphoria - 13

NYC, 3:23 AM

Memorial hospital

Omniscient

"H-Hi do you have a Jasani Cartier?" Ke'lannie asked trying her best not to cry.

"Girl- I know this bitch see me on the phone." The lady said obnoxiously chewing her gum.

"Bitch, I said do you have a Jasani Cartier." Ke'lannie hung up the phone ready to cry, she hated when she got angry.

When she gets angry she cry's , when she fights, she cries but she still whoops who ever ass she's fighting.

"Bit-"

"Just answer the fucking question, I was nice as fuck and your being disrespectful like I won't come across this counter and beat yo-"

"Ke'lannie chill out." Daja said cutting off her rant.

"Control ya friend, you have to wait in the waiting area until the doctors come out with more news."

"Watch ya mouth," Daja warned.

"C'mon Lannie." Daja rubbed her back.

"Hey sis." Ant greeted hugging her, Ant was closer to Jasani more than anyone and one thing he knew was that he is a fighter.

"W-What happened?" Ke'lannie asked hugging him back.

"He got shot, but he fashoo gon be Ight." He informed immediately reminding Ke'lannie of her brother and father.

The funny thing is, Ke'lannie didn't see Jasmine nor Sleezy .

Regardless of the positive things everyone were saying , she thought the worse.

"I-- I need to tell his grandma." Ke'lannie spoke getting goosebumps , all she had on were her pajamas which were one of Jasani's hoodies and a pair of shorts.

"Oh you met her?" Ant asked making her nod her head not really wanting to speak.

"I'll call her w-when we get more news." She sat down leaning her head against the wall as their memories started flooding in her head.

"Dude I know you ain't drink my fucking juice." Jasani furrowed his eyebrows at Ke'lannie making her freeze with his juice in her hand.

"This ain't even me foreal, baby im a hallucination , im not even here." She slowly sipped the juice backing away from him.

"Go homeeee eating and drinking all my shit!" He started to chase her making her start sprinting down the hallway, she ran into a room and immediately regretted her decision .

"Yo dumb ass gon run into MY room like Ian got no key." He said making her squeal, she quietly made her way to his bathroom and hid in his closet drinking the rest of the Minute Maid.

She heard his foot steps nearing to the closet , he yanked the door and saw her sitting on the floor, with his juice.

"Ooou! How did that get there !? I think someone drunk your juice , Jasani." She innocently jumped up.

"So you ain't drink it?" She quickly shook her head making him chuckle.

"So when I check them cameras I'm not gon see you getting my juice out the kitchen and running with it?" She did the conceited face slowly backing away.