Euphoria - 26

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Wake up." I spoke planting kisses on Ke'lannie's face and neck.

"Baby mooove!" She whined trying to cover her face.

"You not gon accept my love?" I asked poking my bottom lip out.

"Mueve la cabeza grande." She muttered swatting her hands at me.
(Move big head)

"I ain't know you speak Spanish." Now I was gonna bother her even more.

"I'm Dominican and black." She stated rubbing her eyes and trying to move her legs around.

"Oh yeah? Then what did I say, Si no te levantas me voy a ir a la playa sin ti."

"You said If I don't get up your going to go to the beach without me." She answered.

"Wait how do you speak Spanish?"

"I speak a lot of languages now getcho ass up." I said smacking her thy making her yelp.

"Jasani quit ittt!" She whined rubbing the spot I smacked.

"Get uppp!" I fussed.

"Fineee!" She exclaimed.

"How am I supposed to get up if your laying on my entire body?" She asked, I mean my head was on her shoulder and I was holding her body in my arms.

"Oh. My fault." I smiled getting off of her.

"Oh wait you didn't get to open your gifts last night." I said going towards the closet , I pulled most of her gifts out, leaving one specific box there.

"Here, open them."

"Jasani this is a lot." She pouted looking at all the gifts sprawled across the bed.

"So?"

"You know I'm not gonna take all of this."

"Yes you will." I said as she got to one of the boxes.

" I said as she got to one of the boxes